FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Durthh

Timmy has a mind of his own

Last night I was running BRF. I used dark transformation on trash and once timmy was done with my current target, he ran off to another group that we had not even pulled yet. Has anyone else had this issue?

Timmy can get a little crazy sometimes. In general I personally never had problems but a lot of other people did. One way to deal with him being crazy is just with a simple macro.

#showtooltip
/cast Scourge Strike
/petattack
/startattack

This will make him attack when you attack and the same target. Now you can get crazy with it and even macro which attack you want him to use

#showtooltip
/cast Scourge Strike
/cast [@pettarget,harm][] Claw

this makes sure he doesn't just use one attack or hoard his energy without using abilities. And you can set this up on each keybind to make him use a different attack on scourge strike, festering strike, death coil, etc.

This is just one basic way to try to wrangle him a bit and have him focus the same target as you. Really more valuable in pvp i think then pve but give this a try and let us know how it works :D

I've actually noticed this myself last night, timmy went off and ran to a sheeped mob and its not set to aggressive =/