FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Swagsurfer

6.1 Demonic servitude GO:Service Opener/rotation?

Personally I'd keep the SoN retired.  

Your thinking is correct on GSR being better for AoE/Burst and Haste for Single target sustained, however I think ilvl trumps in this case.  The GSR trinket has 47 more static int than the SoN, as well as a significantly stronger proc for opening burst and for Bleeding your fury between main Darksoul dumps.  

in regards to imp Swarm, the fact that its not a community dictated "Must use" or "Must not use" at this stage of the game says it all.  The margin of difference between using it and not is so minimal its a personal preference on the playstyle between the two.  The item squish went a long way to lessen the gap between talents when it comes to total dps potential.  Its much easier now to use a talent based on feel or personal preference, without it being a detrimental shift in your specs output potential.

I was wondering what trinket setup I should use. Atm I have Mythic Warforged QR, normal GSR, and normal DUT. I was thinking of MWF QR and GSR since the main focus of Meta now is hopping in and out of it during procs and spending some fury. So I would think the extra crt proc would out preform the haste, not only for burst but for sustained. I don't have sims or logs, just a theory. Also I have a question in terms of fury building/spending. Is there a certain amount of fury I want to get to before hopping in and out during procs ? Or it doesn't matter when a proc is up go Meta and ToC, or SF with MC up. Thanks.

Go with GSR as the crit proc is a better bleed for Fury than haste.

No Fury conditional other than making sure your next Dark Soul burn phase will have enough Fury and MC procs.

Yeah I know this thread is about DemServ but just to clarify if still playing with 4 DB then MC procs will still be your main fury builder in caster form. If doing something like 2DB then SF will be in both forms I think depending on a bunch of stuff (how very technical). 

Edited by spikeysquad

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ehiztari
      Enter Eclipse Apply or maintain your Moonfire, Sunfire, and Stellar Flare (if talented) Keep Celestial Alignment / Incarnation: Chosen of Elune (if talented) on cooldown Cast Convoke the Spirits when you have less than 50 Astral Power. Try to pair with your other cooldowns but do not lose a use. Spend your Astral Power on Starsurge or Starfall on multi-target. Do not lose uses of Warrior of Elune, Force of Nature, or Fury of Elune (if talented). Cast the Eclipse-appropriate filler. Item 3 says to cast Celestial Alignment as a higher priority than (presumably that means before you cast) Convoke the Spirits.
      The subsection on Convoke the Spirits Optimization says "Generally, you will play around your Convoke and not your Celestial Alignment, as you almost never want to cast Celestial Alignment without Convoke up as well."
      I'm not quite understanding how I'm supposed to prioritize Celestial Alignment in my rotation but not generally cast Celestial Alignment without Convoke up.
      Unless Convoke is a special sort of channel, if you actually managed to cast Celestial Alignment during Convoke, wouldn't it interrupt the channeling of Convoke?
      If I am supposed to cast Convoke and then cast Celestial Alignment as it's channeling, shouldn't the rotation guide have those reversed?
      I'm sorry to be a noodge about accuracy here, but either I'm badly misunderstanding what looks like fairly simple instructions or the two elements of the instructions are inconsistent with one another.
    • By Purplespirk
      I am new to mmos and I was playing an Arcane Mage but my fiance said frost mages are better so I am trying to learn how to play it and I have watched videos and gone over the icy viens information but it is still very confusing for me. I know this sounds bad but can anyone like dumb it down or like comment simpler instructions right now i am going off this attachment i made based of some advice and off of icy viens and i am only doing 4152 dps total so I am not sure if this is low or not but I am already level 120 right now 
      https://gyazo.com/4130f71f1790c7b25a8dd3d23cb4f388
    • By sobe46
      Hello there all,
      I have been made aware by my guild leader that he has a concerned about my lack of high Damage on my Demonology Warlock.
      Would someone please look him over for gear & potential enchantment,gems Etc.
      He even refused to allow me in a guild raid lately since my dmg wasn't enough, so I went with someone else's guild instead, :)
      I subsequently much higher iLvL  2 relics, one trinket & a end Antoran Raid Aggramar / Argus ring legendary ring  too...
      Anyways I've had this same Warlock since about 2007 I got into wow just a bit before the Burning Crusades expansion came out, so yea I'm very attached to this Warlock of mine.
      I have recently re-did his crit enchants everywhere , gems & talents too, but he still doesn't seem to have gone up in dmg much though, oddly.
      Here is My warlock's wow armory page,OK?
      https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/fizzcrank/buudy
      If anyone would like me to run a raid,etc logging addon.
      I'd be happy to,  all I ask is to let me know what it is, where to get it, etc,please?
      Thank you:)
      Your fellow wow dungeon & raiding player,
                                                                                    Sobe46
    • By Casdon
      [US] Stormreaver — Skunkworks
      Tuesdays & Thursdays: 7:00 P.M. to 11:00 P.M. (pst) || 9-1 (cst) || 10-2 (est)

Progression
      10/11M Antorus
      9/9M ToS
      10/10M Nighthold
      3/3M Trial of Valor
      7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Website
      skunkworksguild.com

About Us
      Skunkworks is a guild for players who can not or do not want to commit to the time-intensive raid schedules of traditional "hardcore" guilds.
      However, we still maintain a high caliber player environment and make an efficient use of our raiding time.
      We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 7:00 - 11:00 PST, just 8 hours a week and never more.

We are very protective of our guild environment and selective in recruitment. We are looking for solid players mechanically as well as intellectually.
      We all get paid to deal with idiots, why should we pay to spend our leisure time with them as well?

Skunkworks has been around for multiple expansions and has historically always been at the top of the 2-night raiding guild scene.

Past Raiding Achievements

#US 199 Mythic KJ #US 186 Mythic Archimonde #131 US Heroic Garrosh #68 US Heroic Ra-den #77 US Heroic Lei Shen #86 US Heroic Sha of Fear #106 US Heroic Madness of Deathwing #99 US Heroic Ragnaros #147 US Sinestra #91 US Heroic The Twilight Destroyer (Halion) #71 US Heroic Fall of the Lich King #247 US Tribute to Insanity #160 US Alone in the Darkness Current Guild Needs
      Amazing Range DPS ---Exceptional Candidates always considered regardless of recruiting needs.

How to Apply
      Apply with Google Forms
      https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeL-LW1-7rRK28Z3Nswg4xD3-jjQWrIsCh77rYOdxKwY0oPPQ/viewform.
      All applications are kept private.
      Please include at least the following.
          Prominent links to relevant armory pages ]A guild history with reasons for departure
          The reason(s) you have chosen to apply to this guild
          Warcraft Logs
          UI screenshots or fraps/Stream footage

Contact Information
      Shadaka (GM)
      Real ID:Shadak#1881

Aerivore (Recruitment Officers)
      Real ID:  Aerivore#1581

Sovm
      Real ID: Sov#1192
    • By Valkas
      Hello all! I figured i'd make this thread to get some up to date information on the AOE rotation for unholy.  Currently i'm 935 ilvl, and I run Incstructor's fourth lesson and Soul. (For lack of a better option.) However it is my understanding that these two legendaries make for the strongest aoe rotation. Is this true?

That is my first question. My second is what is the priority for aoe when running these two. Is it to wait for defile to drop, then festering wound a target a couple times, then Scourge Strike? Or is the priority to just put Wounds on then pop them asap, dropping the defile whenever it's available. Typically I wait for defile before I start building Wounds, but given the soul and the extra talent, i suspect it's better to just aoe without Defile if it's unavailable or perhaps just better to rarely spend runes on defile? Curious as to your thoughts!