FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Cheap Aggro Beast Druid Wild

Guest name

this deck is absolutely weak, u will be lucky if reach 18. where's the combos?

Guest Turiak

this deck is absolutely weak, u will be lucky if reach 18. where's the combos? 

Yes True 

If by combo you're referring to Force of Nature + Savage Roar, including one copy of that combo already costs 400 dust and defeats the whole purpose of the deck.

Guest lockdown

I added keeper of the groove instead of yeti and emperror thaurisan instead of boulderfist ogre and this deck is great

Guest Xytek

I have made the suggested changes in this deck by the previous poster. I can say without a doubt, it is a great cheap druid deck to learn on and win games

Guest Guest

Can't get past level 17 with this deck. It's weaker than the 'Basic' deck for Mage 100%

Guest matuka

I love Icy Veins... great Blizzard game help, and HearthStone advise, information, suggestions, deck suggestions. and so on.

So this is a very good deck for not much? I think this is awesome deck!! Been doing OK with it, beating naxxramas enemies, and reaching rank 20, 3 stars.

I just got Maexxna Legendary. is it a good card for druid/this deK? I added it instead of 2nd BoulderFist Ogre.   

Guest 6Druid

Hey I have one Ancient of the Lore card, would it be a good idea to switch an azure drake with it?

Guest Oberyn

What about new BRM cards?

Thanks again Sottle for those awesome guides.

Guest Gturtle7

Sheesh, Sottle is devoting his time help new players how to start right off the bat. If you think this is "weak" provide suggestions on card swaps for higher values cards.

Guest DrakosfirE

I really appreciate the style of decks you are designing and how you describe the strategy, it is really helping this newbie. Great work!

Guest Guest

Hi Sottle. thanks for making this deck. I have 1 copy of Force of Nature and 1 copy of Ancient of Lore that I wanted to swap in. Which two should I cut?

The base deck, with no changes, didn't really work out for me (was in 18-20 rank.) However, after my few changes to the deck, to a deck that seemed better overall (emperor sub out boulderfist) I just went on an absolute win streak (went from rank 20-15 within one night.) This is an great deck to help you craft into a decent, overall fun deck, thanks again.

Guest DanishCoolCat

Guys, how to get emperor? If its not collectible, any other thing that can replace it?

Ty

Guest Rager

Just a quick thank you post to Sottle for doing these guides and keeping up with posts.  

So I started hearthstone not too long ago and got a few pulls, and some nice legendary, completed naxx and BrM and got all the class challenge..
Legendary includes Dr. Boom and Cenarius.

what switch can I change to include these.

Druid cards I have now are (apart from the basic set/naxx/BrM):

Naturalize x2

Savagery

Power of the Wild x2

Wrath x2

Andoized Robo Cub x2

Mark of Nature

Druid of the Flame x2

Norish

Druid of the Claw x2

Druid of the Fang x2

Cenarius

Guest phone

Hey Sottle first of all thank you for your huge dedication to help new players! I have got Mogor the ogre and a Molten giant. Is there any room for these in this deck?

Piloted Shedder works well in my experience, the opponent usually uses the silence on belcher or harvest golem.

Edited by positiv2

Currently only have one Darnassus Aspirant, What would you recommend to replace it? (currently saving for dr. balanced)

I was thinking Anodized Robo Cub?

Edited by Dankasaurus