FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
TheSadPanda

Requesting help with Boomkin DPS (Warcraft Logs inside) :)

Got a friend who's struggling to get the numbers he thinks he should be doing. I'm personally not that familiar with Boomkins in general, thus the thread. We simply did Wailing City LFR (First two bosses) to get these logs. He seems to mostly be struggling with single target, which is why I picked these two bosses in general. He's fairly solid with aoe dps from what I've seen. Anyways, I want him to do well, and would love whatever help we can get. 

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/smolderthorn/Masonjar/simple

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LDvd4qmRz9BtJYAC/#type=damage-done&source=349

If requested, I'll post another more realistic log in advance. Thanks in advance :)

Why doesn't he post then and why doesn't he just look at the last 4 boomkin threads here? Because from the look of it he hasn't bothered to look up anything about the spec.

Linking logs is a good way to get feedback on how to improve and fine tune your already established rotation. Your friend doesn't have a rotation, he seems to be clicking on whatever button shines. He didn't even use Incarnation: Chosen of Elune and for some reason he has decided to glyph his Celestial Alignment.

Go read the class guide for balance druids here on Icy-Veins, then compare what you've learned in 5 minutes with his opener, and you should be able to identify and correct the problems yourself:

Masonjar's opener on Butcher:

Starsurge

Moonfire

Starsurge

Celestial Alignment

Moonfire

Starsurge

Starfire

Starsurge

Starfire x6

A keyword in your search is "Lunar Empowerment"