Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mudsliide

Any Tips On My Ret Pally?

4 posts in this topic

I'm not the best and I could be wrong, but here is what I seen.  It doesn't look like your building holy power until 5.  I know it seems like it makes more sense to cast FV whenever possible, and I've struggled witht he logic myself.  But what I understad is that there are times in the fight where everything is on cooldown and you are just doing melee damage.  if you try  keep you HP on 5 (or atleast as high as possible) until you throw FV it reduces those times where your just sitting there doing nothing.  So if everything is on cooldown and you have 3 or 4 HP then by all means throw FV, but if not us your other HP builders, so that it minimizes the time your sitting there with nothing to cast.

Second, try and time when you drink your potion to when you can cast AW immiediatly before or after.  This maximizes the Pots effectiveness. 

I just looked at Gruul and this is what I got.  Like I said take, what I say with a grain of salt.  smile.png

Edited by Santhan

Thanks for the reply! I read that as well but its deffiintly a mental thing imo. Ill try to work on it!

CLCRet is a good addon that helped break me of that.  I didn't like it at first, but I don't think I could raid without it now.