FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
clicquot

how much spirit is to much?

so i just got the heroic trinket of black hand.  auto repairing autoclave.

with it i have 1590 spirit. 

I'm currently wearing 680 winged hourglass and 670 shards of nothing. with  1105 spirit.

so is 1590 spirit to much? should i wait till i get some differen't gear before i use this trinket?

1590 is huge. I roll 1015 and RARELY have mana issues, and I don't slack on healing or anything.

That haste proc though, wow... Sometimes it's hard to escape to much spirit. If I were you I would just roll with what you have and keep any eye out for replacement pieces w/o spirit and get it down a bit. I wouldn't go out of my way to fix it, just use flash of light a bit more smile.png

It's really what you feel comfortable with. If you find your raid is taking tons of damage and you need to flash and Holy Radiance a lot, you're gonna chew up mana faster obviously. The method with which I heal doesn't chew up mana so I'm able to get by with roughly 1000.

Edited by Mikar

I had 1343 spirit and never had mana issues. I replaced my Emblem of Caustic Healing with the Ironspike Chewtoy and dropped to 1000 spirit and still dont have issues. That could also be because the ironspike chewtoy proc triples my mana(from 1000 to about 3200) for 10 seconds and with eternal flame ticks basically having the shadowmoon proc going off on (internal, of course)cooldown they end up stacking alot.