Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dtech

Holy paladin having trouple with blackhand

3 posts in this topic

Hi

I'm currently a 679 9/10 BRF HC holy paladin, but I'm really struggling on blackhand.

After some disastrous tries (see "previous logs") I took a good at my rotation, UI and stat priority. This has resulted in 2-4k HPS increases for me on the first 7 bosses.

However, I'm still struggling with blackhand. Can people see what I can do to perform better?

Armory

Logs from latest tries.

Previous Run: (with a lot less crit and more mastery)

My logs (Taelan)

Replacement who performed much better with same ilvl (Nyalegria)

Edited by dtech

Did you get your 4 piece after the log was recorded? because i don't see any LoD casts, and if you look at Nyalegrias healing, you see he's using 8 of them.

With the 4 piece you might want to go DP instead of SW, i'm pulling 35-37k HpS on BH on my 670 Holy paladin with 4 piece and DP. With the 4 piece and DP talent you can put out HoTs on most of the raid and you'll have a nice stream of Heals on you beacon targets by that. And the build also helps a lot if you find yourself struggling on mana in the end.

Also remember to use aura mastery on between each phase (When the floor is crashing, it'll help a lot)

HS more! HS on cd all time. At phase 3 you coud try cast some radiance, it will boost your hps a bit(heal+shields from mastery).

You cast AW only 2 times, if i remember right, you coud press it at first phase, than 2 times at second phase and once at third phase.

Use manapot, lastpull you was oom and didnt use it.

Also if boss got 1-2% and raid gonna die, you coud buble+taunt boss or taunt+sprint away, it will give your raid some precious time.

Check your cast-log

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/MaqzZCrA28fPkK7F#fight=1&type=casts&source=117

And other pally log

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/X2QgFPVGLBRJZqmy#fight=1&type=casts&source=346

Here you coud see what he cast and what you cast per fight. I always check this page first, couse it show all what i need.

Edited by Elarion