FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Cheap Rogue GvG

Guest Pajecka7891

Ok i have now the second prep can i implement it? biggrin.png What to throw out?

If you have both preps, you're pretty much there to just build a proper Oil Rogue deck, you should take a look at that.

Guest Pajecka7891

If you have both preps, you're pretty much there to just build a proper Oil Rogue deck, you should take a look at that.

Yes i build one and i works petty well. i build the Oil one above this deck in rogue deck list but i dont have the legendarys so i put in Kobold Geomancer in place of Bloodmage Thalnos and double Goblin Auto-barber in place of Emperor and Loatheb. it works for me but you know im in rank 14 so i cant tell if it really works well.

Guest Jérémy

Won the first game using it. Very fun to play and effective smile.png

Thanks a bunch !

Violet Teacher will be fine, but they also require Preparations to be used to their full potential in Rogue. You can try them out if you like in place of the Shiv, one of the Gnomish, or one of the 2-drop Minions.

No you 100% keep the backstabs. If you have One Prep and two Violet Teachers, you're well on the way to making a full Oil Rogue deck, and you should take a look at those on the site (Teacher can be subbed for Shredder/Van Cleef in any list you see those in).

Guest Jeff

This deck is good until about level 16-17, then you just get destroyed. But it's a really good basic deck for sure and for getting into rogue.

Guest Cmdrnsd

Would it be alright to sub an azure drake for a violet teacher? Im missing the dust to make the drake and was previously using an ogre magi... It's a nice deck for certain!

Guest Cmdrnsd

It was yeah, I have the two drakes now and enough dust to make a prep. Im trying to decide who to toss out to keep the teacher as well. I tried chucking the wolf rider and then immediately came across a situation where I needed charge to combo the oil and my pirate was at the bottom of the sea. Whoops! Anyway, thanks for the great deck, I've not come across many rogue players (just sarted ranked and at 18) and it seems like the mechanics of this deck are a surprise to players.

Guest Steven Hacking

Hi, im from germany so sry for my englisch.

I have played this deck for  a long time and i still suck, i dont get what im supposed to do, i think one of my  problems is that i always remove the enemys minions and dont focus on dealing damage.

When i try to follow the advises i loose also sad.png

Mybe ist kind of riddicolus but i would like to post a video of my gameplay , so someone can give me some advises.

Please answer me when you want to halp me a little bit  or something smile.png

Thanks for reading, u can ceep the orthocraphic mistakes.

this deck has performed 300% over my expectations in casual game mode. (don't play rankeds yet) but I did swap one wolfrider for one arcane golem.

thank you a lot for the deck list smile.png

Guest Witeks44

Maybe I am wrong, but i feel, that Gnomish Inventor's cards are useless in this deck. I have some dust and im thinking about replacing. What should i choose (rare, epic, common, basic)  instead? Sry for english. I'm from Poland.

Guest James

Hey, I just got the Violet Teacher from a card pack, where do you reckon I could fit her in ?

Guest meh

Idk if the balance has changed so much since this deck was made or if i'm missing some core gameplay aspect but i played with it for like 10 hours and can't get past rank 17... (my max rank was 9 on incomplete mech mage)...

Guest Pakn

Hi is this still a viable deck. I have all the cards except a second auto-barber and I can't seem to get past rank 14. What cards should I be trying to play on turns 1,2,3 when I have a coin and when I don't.

Sign in to follow this