Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nebukanezer

Warlock and Brawler's Guild

3 posts in this topic

So I reached rank 7 today and quickly put my Brawlers Pass on the AH - hoping to make some quick cash before the prices on these invites take a nose dive (I assume.. after the initial buzz dies out).

Im a super casual player with ilvl 475 and am now stuck on Dark Summoner. Any comments/tips from some other lock who has managed this would be appreciated?

I am also curious to what specs others are doing the fights with - I assume most are some sort of affliction build - but would be really interested to know what the best spec is. My spec can be seen here (http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/dunemaul/Nebukanezer/simple). What really was a game changer for me after struggeling on a few fights was Kiljaedens Cunning (a must I think) and extra survivability through Dark Regeneration and hs-glyph.

Help with Dark Summoner appreciated - thanks.

Nice to hear that you made it this far with only item level 475 gear. I would have assumed that Soul Leech is the best Tier 1 talent in all cases. Sadly, I don't have much of an advice to give you. I did all the fights up to Deeken on several characters so I could get FRAPS footage and experience for writing our first 16 guides (we've only released 5 so far, the 6th is on its way :P).

Nice to hear that you made it this far with only item level 475 gear. I would have assumed that Soul Leech is the best Tier 1 talent in all cases. Sadly, I don't have much of an advice to give you. I did all the fights up to Deeken on several characters so I could get FRAPS footage and experience for writing our first 16 guides (we've only released 5 so far, the 6th is on its way Posted Image).

that should keep you busy for a while! ;-)

Soul Leech is probably a good choice for Dark Summoner - allthough I think Harvest Life might also be really good towards the end when a lot off adds are up. Come to think of it it's probably a good idea to think hard about what spec is ideal for each individual fight (and not Brawler's Guild as a whole) when the fights start to get harder. E.g. there is no point in having Howl of Terror OR Shadowfury on Dark Summoner since you will be one-shot'ed when too close to adds anyway - so the only viable tier2 option os probably Mortal Coil (for some extra healing)... I've been running the same spec up to now (DR, Hot, DB, BF, Supremacy, KjC) , but think I'll try and respec and see if I can get him down!