Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sharing our simulation results

1 post in this topic

There is a new project that we would like to start working on at Icy Veins. It has to do with sharing our simulation results.

We have this backup server that doesn't do much except take over when the main server is under maintenance, which happens for a few minutes every 2 weeks. So I'm thinking to use all the processing power on that server to running simulations all the time, and then generate nice results with graphics and stat weight variations as the gear improves.

I'm hoping to get started on this project this week and have early results to present for mages. Maybe you guys will be able to give me some feedback or new ideas to improve the thing.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vampirefang
      Hello! was just wondering how to add death coil healing to my action priority list in Simulationcraft for blood tanking
      What I've tried:
      actions+=/death_coil,target=(me),if=buff.lichborne.up&health.pct<70 actions+=/death_coil_heal,if=buff.lichborne.up&health.pct<70 I'll just make it a list because I'll add to it if possible
      I've done a ton of googling for old sim results and old blood death coil healing but have been very unsuccessful in finding an answer for myself.
      The first action listed will simulate, but it wont cause healing from death coil
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    • By Stoove
      This is a call for someone to contact me who's experienced with SimCraft and simulating Shaman. The aim is to produce a guide for Shaman of all classes (but in particular Elemental) which focuses on how to produce an accurate simulation of your character using SimCraft. I would also like to extend the guide to producing your own stat weights.
      There is a very clear need for a guide like this; we have repeatedly found that help topics about stat weights are not able to be answered without some kind soul simming the person for them. I would like to reverse that, and teach people who need help how to find their answers. I believe that this will eventually produce some regulars here on the Shaman forums who came here looking for answers and ended up staying to help others.
      If you have the relevant experience with simming Shaman (no writing experience required!), please PM Stoove and we can get something started.