FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MADsMoKe

What you watching right now??? (TV Shows & Movies)

Ok i got idea from the movie thread.

So what you watching right now it can be a TV show or a Movie.

Try to rate it on scale of 1-10, 10 being the best thing you have ever watched but try to keep spoliers to a minimum.

Right now i am watching Stargate atlantis Season 4

I started watching this serious because of Stargate Universe i have never seen a stargate show before and i am a big fan now, and yes i know i am watching them backwards in release dates but hey i like it lol

If you havent seen any episodes i would highly suggest u give it a go especially if you like sci-fi

Watching the movie 'Trading Places' on my pc right now, quite an old movie with eddie murphy, pretty good. Would rate it an 8, mabye 7.5.

• Like 1

Ah stargate is my favourite like ever... SG1 is the best, so you are working in the right order. I couldn't deal with atlantis, I felt they spent the money on robbie carlyle and then had none left for a script. Though mainly much of the humour went out the show, which I felt made it different than most of the stuff out at the time.

Currently I am watching Saturday morning kitchen. I wouldn't rate it highly this week.

More generally just finished fringe season 4 (awesome, id give it an 8); also done with the walking dead season 2 (a 9? what an ending); supernatural season whatever has just been on (an 8? maybe a 7 a bit corney, but that is why I loves it); game of thrones is nearly over...

So the question is what to watch next?

Saturday Morning Kitchen and the Omelette Challenge!

Its a shame SGU got cancelled, hopefully theres a chance it may come back at some point!

Just finished watching all four seasons of Battlestar Galactica, thought it was really good, just a little bit confusing (watched it while I was playing WoW which doesnt help!), I'll probably end up rewatching it and paying more attention, but I'd give it a solid 8/10

I think it's safe to say game of thrones is a series that most people are watching.

As for stargate universe. I think what they did with Robert carlyle's character was good. It is a shame they cancelled it now we will never know what happens to destiny and it's mission.

As far as Atlantis goes I think humour is one big thing that they use and use well

Maybe I will watch sg-1 after Atlantis lol

I think it's safe to say game of thrones is a series that most people are watching.

As for stargate universe. I think what they did with Robert carlyle's character was good. It is a shame they cancelled it now we will never know what happens to destiny and it's mission.

As far as Atlantis goes I think humour is one big thing that they use and use well

Maybe I will watch sg-1 after Atlantis lol

i must be the only person on Earth who thought the Stargate shows (all of them) were lame. The movie was great but I never got into the shows. Maybe it's because there was a drastic shortage of Kurt Russel in the tv shows.

i must be the only person on Earth who thought the Stargate shows (all of them) were lame. The movie was great but I never got into the shows. Maybe it's because there was a drastic shortage of Kurt Russel in the tv shows.

You know I'm all about the Richard Dean Anderson... Usually a massive Kurt Russel fan but the film fell well short for me, thought the show was much better, especially after it fell into it's stride. I also like the MacGuyver references, but it's probably just because I'm old...

But if you like atlantis you'll like SG1 - obviously the older ones are some what dated, but it's still a good watch. Plus lots of viewing hours!

Got the England v Belgium friendly on at Wembley at the moment... England are looking very poor as usual. This performance doesn't bode well for next weeks European championships.

I used to watch a lot of US series, but these days, I don't really have the time with the website being so time consuming :P Also, my favorite show, 24, came to an end last year (or was it the year before?), so I'm out of things to watch, except for Merlin, a British show that airs every fall.

24 is something I've never watched even though alot of ppl hold it very high. I may have to get the first series and give it a go.

Got District 9 on at the moment on Channel 4 (UK), have seen it once before and found the approach to how the story was told to be quite original.

Merlin, 24, Supernatural.

Chuck, House, Heroes, and Smallville got cancelled :/

Sadly, Heroes should have been cancelled right after the season with the writer's strike. When it cut that one season short and tried to start new after the strike was over was just a waste.

My Mrs has been watching the Queen's Jubilee concert all night .. mostly muted due to the sheer lack of talent... have taken control of the remote as The Terminator is on ... classic!

24 is something I've never watched even though alot of ppl hold it very high. I may have to get the first series and give it a go.

Am 100% certain that 24 the TV series is available on Netflix, which comes with a one month free trial.

Rush hour 1, just finished 'around the world in 80 days'. Both are pretty good movies, a bit corny at times, but still pretty fun to watch.

My Mrs has been watching the Queen's Jubilee concert all night .. mostly muted due to the sheer lack of talent... have taken control of the remote as The Terminator is on ... classic!

Oh my goodness. Glad you got the remote, poor sod...

• Like 1

I've just finished watching France's win over Estonia in football. Too bad it doesn't make up for Jo-Wilfried Tsonga losing against Novak Djokovic at the French Open after failing to convert 5 match points.

Wait till my birthday next week and you'll be able to watch France beat England too :D Though I am praying for a miracle and that we can produce a win Posted Image

Might have to give Icy Veins a wide berth if France are plying any sport and lose, or I may incur some warning points ;)

Might have to give Icy Veins a wide berth if France are plying any sport and lose, or I may incur some warning points Posted Image

Reputation points get lost in the mail...