FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Brogain

Item Comparison

I have the 2 peice tier peices for BM, with the two peices being the 691 helm, and 670 legs. I just got mythic lvl 700 Corrosion-Proof Legguards and I'm wondering if it's worth giving up the 2 peice bonus for these legs. I checked askmrrobot and it says they are better, but I'm not sure that's taking into account the bonus. Any tips appreciated.

Thanks.

According to my simulations these are the respective ST DPS numbers:

691 Helm + 700 Leggings ~ 37121

691 Helm + 670 leggings ~ 36707

wat about simming the 685 tier legs aswell Msa?

im Survival and dont really like the tier helmet stats

I currently have 685 tier helmet and 685 blast proof cowl and level 4 mechshades of savage

legs i have 706 leggings of the stampede 685 and tier legs with socket but the mythic legs seem to sim so high i cant wear tier legs and stuck with crummy tier helmet lol

wat about simming the 685 tier legs aswell Msa?

im Survival and dont really like the tier helmet stats

I currently have 685 tier helmet and 685 blast proof cowl and level 4 mechshades of savage

legs i have 706 leggings of the stampede 685 and tier legs with socket but the mythic legs seem to sim so high i cant wear tier legs and stuck with crummy tier helmet lol

I was under the impression that you would not use the Tier Helmet as SV (Tier Legs, Hands, Chest and Shoulder for SV) and would use non-tier helmet (using Blast-Proof Cowl).

yeah except i have 706 mythic WF legs of stampede, and they sim so much higher than blast proof and tier legs combines

Ok guys. Just got two tier peices today LOL. So now same question but with 4 piece bonus. Worth having that 4 piece bonus with 670 legs, or 2 piece bonus with the 700 legs and now the 685 shoulders with a socket?