FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Paladin Midrange BrM

Guest dsylvest

I've gone 0-10 with this deck Swapped Tirion for Sneed. Not enough early game traction for this Meta it seems... Any edits to this that can deal this Face Hunter and the new tempo mages?  My other decks have gotten me to 10-11 rank so far this season but this one hasn't even won a game in casual play.

Guest Akiss

Just build this deck, 3 games played, 3 games won (rank 9) we'll see next games ;D

I've gone 0-10 with this deck Swapped Tirion for Sneed. Not enough early game traction for this Meta it seems... Any edits to this that can deal this Face Hunter and the new tempo mages?  My other decks have gotten me to 10-11 rank so far this season but this one hasn't even won a game in casual play.

Then you are probably playing incorrectly. This deck is favoured against Face Hunter already, 1 Chow, 2 Minibot, 2 Muster for Battle, all help keep a handle on their minions early, then Lay on Hands, Belchers, Tirion and Healbot will help to secure the game late.

Strange that you complain about early-game, since Paladin is one of the best decks at curving out early outside of the Aggro decks.

Guest AFK

I might just be stupid but I don't understand the last sentence: "However, keep in mind that currently the decks strategy is deliberately aimed at avoiding Big Game Hunter.

The Big Game Hunter is in the deck.. Avoiding it how?

Guest MyNameIsJeff

I might just be stupid but I don't understand the last sentence: "However, keep in mind that currently the decks strategy is deliberately aimed at avoiding Big Game Hunter.

It is avoiding it by not playing targets for enemy BGH's.

Guest Geoff

And so it is in other decks... BGH is a staple, it sees play in almost every deck, especially in those with slower pace, so you have to keep in mind you are going to have it thrown on you almost every single game. Therefore creator of the deck chooses techs to make it less vunerable to common BGHs. That's why there is no Ragnaros or any other legendary with 7 or more attack here, except Dr. Boom which is simply too good to be ignored (still it dies to BGH really often). 

Guest DudimusPrime

I agree with original poster, though not necessarily with his replacement. This deck simply doesn't keep up, it seems. Maybe it's because of recent updates, but even in casual (Yes, I know you can face crazy tough people randomly in there) it just loses more than it should. I understand that it's possible I do not use the mechanics to their full potential, so I've let many other veteran Paly deck players try it out. Unfortunately, the answer is the same as ome lost a tiny bit less than others, but still more than they should be.

Please don't take it the wrong way as I think the concept is a brilliant idea, and it's got some great mechanics going for it. Needs a little tweaking, though. I look forward to your next incarnation of it!

Guest Alfonso

I don't have problems against aggro. But I use 2 annoy-o-tron without Healbot that I find useless.

Guest leeroyjakenz

any replacements for boom/sylvanas? i don't own either of them

Great deck. Took me from rank 11 to 4 now. I've never reached legend before -- maybe, just maybe this deck can do it. Anybody reached legend recently with this deck and any special tips for the meta in these last few ranks before legend?

Edited by BR0

Guest Apox

This deck is awful. Just lost to a dragadin. Which isn't even listed here anymore. And the old aggro deck isn't either. And I win 80% of my games with that one.

Guest Dalinar

This deck is awful. Just lost to a dragadin. Which isn't even listed here anymore. And the old aggro deck isn't either. And I win 80% of my games with that one.

Not sure what the problem is. Since starting this deck last week I've moved from 15 to 8 and winning approximately 85% of my games. My losses are typically the result of bad draws..., there really haven't been any specific matchups that this deck consistently performs poorly against.

Guest greyjoy

I didn't found the comment section for the newest legendary paladin control deck, i wanted to ask you why that deck doesn't have aldor peacemaker? should i put one instead of acolyte of pain?

Guest lockdown

Is it ok to use defender of argus instead of coghammer?

No not really, they're pretty essential as Aggro stoppers, you can try Annoy-o-Tron though, it does a pretty similar job.

Sign in to follow this