FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
TrishS5001

Molten Giants

Can someone tell me why a player can have 4 of this card in their deck? A mage played 4 of them and it was not duplicated by secret. The Blackrock boss played 4 or 5 of them. I thought deck limit was 2 per card.

Yeah he holds a LOT of them.  Knowing that you will have a lot of them coming helps you build your deck / counter them though.

Ranked mode against a mage. I had her down to 2 health she throws out spell to freeze all my minions and played 4 molten giants at 0 mana. Since they weren't played before, secret didn't duplicate so how did she have 4 in her hand. If it's a glitch in game it needs to be fixed.

Arena and Adventure bosses decks' don't follow the 2 limit rule.

What type of game did you play?

Ranked mode against a mage. I had her down to 2 health she throws out spell to freeze all my minions and played 4 molten giants at 0 mana. Since they weren't played before, secret didn't duplicate so how did she have 4 in her hand. If it's a glitch in game it needs to be fixed. Needless to say I lost. Edited by TrishS5001

Ranked mode against a mage. I had her down to 2 health she throws out spell to freeze all my minions and played 4 molten giants at 0 mana. Since they weren't played before, secret didn't duplicate so how did she have 4 in her hand. If it's a glitch in game it needs to be fixed. Needless to say I lost.

I am 100% sure, that something like this is impossible in the game, in constructed. You must have missed something, like Molten Giant->Molten Giant->Echo of Medivh->Molten Giant->Molten Giant.

• Like 1

I am 100% sure, that something like this is impossible in the game, in constructed. You must have missed something, like Molten Giant->Molten Giant->Echo of Medivh->Molten Giant->Molten Giant.

This.

The Echo Molten Giants deck is a well known archetype, you almost certainly just missed the Echo being cast.

Sottle with it being adventure mode cant the computer "cheat".  Im 99% sure I had 4 giants played against me and 99.9% sure no Echo was played

Sottle with it being adventure mode cant the computer "cheat".  Im 99% sure I had 4 giants played against me and 99.9% sure no Echo was played

Not sure why you fixate on Adventure mode, OP clearly said it happened in a ranked game smile.png

• Like 1

Me neither - Was confused by the original post and didnt read OPs reply! I've re-read like 4 times and my brain just hasn't computed!  Ignore me!