Damien

Hearthstone Zoo BrM

59 posts in this topic

I'm kinda sceptical about Dr Boom in a Zoo deck, would't Sea Giant or even a Stormwind Champion be a better late drop seeing as they perfectly synergize with Implosion and Imp gang boss ?

I don't know how to answer that except "no".

Well, I guess I do. Sea Giant is vulnerable to one off removal like Big Game Hunter or Execute, Dr. Boom is at least resistant by leaving the Boom Bots in play. Stormind Champion is great when you have a big board out, but it's win more by definition (same with Sea Giant to an extent), if you already have a big board to to buff with Stormwind, you're probably just winning anyway.

Dr. Boom is the best big drop in a variety of situations, empty board, board in your favour, even board, and needing to catch up.

Sea Giant :)

Second Shredder is also fine, Dark Iron Dwarf. Any of the higher cost Zoo cards that are left out of this deck.

Hello!

Is this deck better than the mech zoo? and if so why and how!!!???

I've just spent my last 100 dust on an Imp-Losion, but I lack a second one. What can i put instead? Soulfire?

Also what do you think about using Enhance-o Mechano and Dragon Eggs in Zoo?

Dragon Egg doesn't seem good to me, but I haven't had a chance to test it fully. Enhance-O is okay, but it's a pretty weak topdeck when you don't already have the board.

Soulfire or Darkbomb is ok until you have second Implosion.

Is there anything that can be an adequate substitute for Imp Gang Boss?

What about an imp master instead of imp gang boss? or is the attack value too low?

I've been having a ton of success with this deck. Best Zoo deck I've played, IMO.

I don't Hearth much, usually just get the dailies but was doing so well I decided to keep playing as long as I continued winning. First session like that I went from rank 5 to 3, and then today went from 3 to 1 star away from rank 1. My MMR has to be insane right now.

I have everything for this deck, except Dr.Boom. Would Jaraxxus be good enough instead?

I didnt have Dr. Boom so I used Kel'thuzad. It's been working great for me so far.

Void Terror or Dark Iron Dwarf would be my first choice sub for those without Boom.

IMO, for those without Boom a good choice (suggested also from Sottle here above) is the second Piloted Shredder. It is great versus AOE removal like the damn Flamestrike :D

If you want to play a Voidcaller build, you should check out the Midrange deck.

I've been playing double Volcanic Drakes on all my Zoo decks so far, and it's been terrific. I Almost always summon them fro 2 mana or even for free.

Yep, something i've also tried to reasonable success, totally fine if you like them.

1-2 taunt card against this deck and lose 100%

You realise you're criticising one of the oldest and most successful deck archetypes in the entire game right?

Here's a list of ways you can deal with a Taunt.

- Ironbeak Owl to Silence and push damage.

- Buff cards: Abusive Sergeant, Dire Wolf Alpha, Power Overwhelming etc. Abusive Sergeant on a Flame Imp clears a Sen'jin or the relevant half of a Belcher, Power Overwhelming on a 1/1 Imp does the same.

- Dr. Boom, Loatheb etc on board

- Imp-losion

- Doomguard from hand

1 person likes this

What about changing the lepper gnome for a clockwork gnome? I prefer to have an spare part than hitting 2 to the face.

In my oppinion there are some spare parts that have more value than hitting 2 to the face.

What do you think about it Sottle?

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor