FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
needless

[Balance] DPS Help with Logs

Hello, I am a new Balance Druid. As I am leading the raid I am kind of embaressed to be at the middle of the skada. I dont know what I am doing wrong but I can't keep up the DPS with other peep. 

Logs: (BRF HC)

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FDpLaw76zdH2BtRk#fight=1&type=damage-done&source=27

Armory: 

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/twisting-nether/Ernjo/simple

Hi Needless,

first of all to mention is, use the best enchants and Gems you can get, meaning please use +50 Mastery gems, +75 mastery entchant on neck and 100Mastery/runspeed on cloak

checked your gruul log:

- try to spend more Starsurges in Lunar. You had 11 Lunar and 9 Solar Empowerment.

- Use your 2nd Int potion together with Inc and CA, you did use it at 01:35

- You have 4pc of t17 but only used CA twice in this fight. You could have used it three times

- It would have been better to use the Use-Haste-trinket in combination with INC/CA. Doesnt mather anymore as I see from your armory you have removed this trinket

- You sometimes overwrite your Empowerment buff by again using Starsurge although you stll have this buff up. Try to avoid that

- Cast Moonfire / Sunfire when about to leave the eclipse, not at eclipse peak

- you wasted your complete 2nd use of CA by. You used it in Solar, but you casted twice Starfire and then Wraths. Use CA in early Lunar only