Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Moonsunier

Restoration druid help with hps

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

My wow name is Moonsunier and I am now doing mythic progression with my guild (currently 4/10 mythic) I  was told to up my hps before raiding with them on mythic (this was told to me because of a REALLY bad attempt at Hanz and Franz mythic because I had jetlag - lesson learntxD) but I wanted to up it anyway, so I came here because you helped a lot last time.

Log:

https:/www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nvpt9bRXyPThL2rN/#type=healing

Armory:

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Moonsunier/simple

I am aware that I do need a better tinket as well as my wild mushroom and swiftmend not being on the optimal tick range because it was Blackhand lfr..and regrowth was required..alot.

Appreciate all the help,

Moonsunier

Hi,

if you really want a professional analyzation done by the people here for better restro playing in mythic, you should ofc provide logfiles from your raid where you do mythic, or atleast heroic. An lol-lfr logfile isnt helpful

Hi,

since no restro has answered so far, I will give you some feedback, but please consider that I am no expert for restro:

Darmac:
- harmony uptime > 90% good

- lifebloom 89%. Ok, try to be above 90%. The higher, the better

- wild mushroom 12 out of 13, also good

- Swiftmend 13 out of 27. Due to you have a over 90% uptime of harmony i will not be negative on this. But try to use it more.

- nature's swiftness 5 of 6 - good.

- tree of life 1 of possible 2-3: try to use it at least twice in a 6 minutes fight

- if you have no real spirit givin trinkets, try to do more Wraths (with DoC specced) in none high raiddamage situations to save mana

Don't aim to use Swiftmend. This is only for healing on the move or for refreshing Harmony quickly if it's about to fall off during an intense period of damage.

We can't use that log for anything. If you wanted to heal more on that fight, you would've sniped more heals with Regrowth, as you ended up on 80% mana in the end. You did 50% overhealing already. Find a log where you were being pushed to the limit, where people are close to dying or maybe even a wipe. We can't use the log you provided for anything.

Edited by Shedim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0