FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Abraxas

Dps question.

Hi everyone,

This has been bugging me for some time now and if anyone could answer that would be great.

I have a Frost DK ilvl 490 and im in a raid team with a shadow priest ilvl 484 and he's hitting about 80-85k in raids msv/hof im hitting about 70-75k. Now i know that a lot of boss's in MsV arnt melee friendly but still...

i have checked my rotation diseases constantly up and im doing everything i should be doing... should my dps not be higher than his?

my biggest worry is that ive hit skill cap and cant improve anymore as a player, but without sounding arrogant i dont think this is the case.

Andy

Are you single weapon or dual wielding? I hear since the expansion, SW out DPS's DW. I have been a DW Frost DK, but am considering going to a SW just for that reason. I'd be curious to see what happens to the DPS.

I wrote some replies in this thread that you may find helpful. Let me know, once you read that, if you have more questions, and I'll be happy to offer what insight I can :)