Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nevero

My first legendary

6 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm getting real close to getting the dust to craft my very first legendary. Now I'm not sure which one I should craft. I love playing paladin so I though Tirion Fordring would be a a great choice for a first legendary.

What do you guys think?

Your best bet would be taking a late game neutral that can be used in all decks and has high value.  Personally I think Sylvannas Wind-runner would be your best bet since she is not only in the legend paladin mid-range build but also appears in multiple decks throughout this site.

I would personally suggest crafting several, sometimes more important common, rare or epic cards instead of just one Legendary. :)

1 person likes this

Crafting generic Legendaries makes no sense, unless you have nothing against very time consuming grind. Single Sylvana or Rag won't change the deck as much as you think it would. When it goes to generic Legendaries you should craft them after your entire Skeleton is finished. Who knows, maybe before you collect your entire deck you are going to have some luck and drop useful generic Legend from a pack? Remember that in most cases complete deck without Legendaries>>>>incomplete deck with Legendaries. So if you have enough dust to create yourself a Legendary, you also have enough dust to create yourself full deck without Legendaries. And that's the route I would advise - if you like Paladin, then craft everything for Paladin EXCEPT Legendaries and then start saving your dust again, this time for Tirion or Boom or whatever.

Another thing is, you can easily replace certain Legendaries with the ones you have. It's not like Kel Thuzad, Rag, Sneeds or Ysera aren't good anymore. They are great, deckbuilders simply go with other choices. That's another reason why you should not craft any generic Legendary. The proper route for a new player is to craft a full deck, then maybe craft a class specific Legendary (if it's needed only!), like Tirion or Antonidas. After that you can save more dust, because you have good deck already, and after some time, craft whatever you want.

Everyone should have 1 doctor boomb. The tempo on that card is insane.

I would personally suggest crafting several, sometimes more important common, rare or epic cards instead of just one Legendary. smile.png

This.

Take a look at our crafting guide sections for advice :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By tuvarkz
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=133974/lanathels-lament#comments
      So, the item specifies Death and Decay-which Unholy also has-does it work with the spec? And how good is it in fights where you can have those 10 seconds reliably enough?
    • By Morachnus
      So right after I hit 100 and while I was still doing some quests as destro, the spec I leveled as, I got my first legendary. Sweet right? One right off the bat! But it's made me wonder, as demo has proven to be the top performing spec, if that's turned out to be a drawback. Mostly because this Magistrike Restraints is the one I got. It has a very spec specific benefit, and I'm wondering if it's worth sticking to destro because of it. I've played some demo, and I worry that if I get a second legendary in demo, it's going to spread out the power I could gain by having two for the same spec. Also I wonder if that 30% chance of the extra chaos bolt is going to increase my damage enough to be competitive with demo at my ilevel (855 right now). Or I could always get one in demo that benefits all specs. But I don't know. So I'm mostly just working with what I have now and under the impression that I will, at some point get, one more. 

So tell me what you think. Is that 30% chaos bolt worth sticking with the spec? Is the possibility of having two destro legendaries really going to push my damage output higher than demo would be with no legendaries for it? Or just one?
    • By Mulajin
      Hate to be another needy fellow who is having a hard time analyzing the logs, but I'm trying to dig through and see what I'm doing wrong, but I can't find it all...
      I have Greenskins Waterlogged bracers, so i've thrown BttE into the rotation (when I remember to check the CD) and follow with the next PS proc (hopefully Blunderbuss!) that's my only rotation variation I'm attempting. I havent been using ghostly strike, because I have a terrible time remembering to keep it up, but I'm going to try again. (I wasn't specced  with GS for these logs) 
      I think I might be having an issue with casting PS/BB too much, but I'm sure there are other issues.
      Any help would be greatly appreciated.
      Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bw4YfckyqBAX2aHx 
      Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/argent-dawn/Mulajin/simple
      ShadowCraft: http://shadowcraft.mmo-mumble.com/us/argent-dawn/mulajin (SC seems to be weird, is it not yet fully capable of handling all the ilvl variations?)
      Thanks a bunch guys.
      Edit: note: I know I'm using old pots/flasks, I'm a bit behind on being able to upgrade, so I'm currently only using current pots/flasks on some occasions. 
    • By Raxy
      Hey ,
      i have a question regarding the leg. bracers.
      Is there any change in playstyle and stat weights when u have  / use them ? 
      I guess one uses SS at 5 instead of 3 right ? to use it most efficent ?
    • By Xepp
      http://www.wowhead.com/item=133800/cord-of-maiev-priestess-of-the-moon
      So on paper this thing seems pretty damn good (if mana isn't going to be an issue).
      I got one last night and it very quickly became apparent that the proc is often difficult to utilize optimally. I'm often casting penance right after applying a bunch of atonements and I'll follow it up with a chain of Smites. Because of the way latency works and the best practice of pre-casting just before your gcd completes, it often happens that I cast a Smite, the belt procs and Penance is taken off cooldown, but I'm already casting another Smite because by the time the server gets back to me and tells me Penance is off cooldown, even though it's technically happening instantly when Smite finishes, it's too late and I'm casting something else already. So that GCD is much less effective than it technically could have been. 
      Because Penance is on such a short cooldown anyways, this often happens when it's one GCD away from coming off cooldown, so the proc itself is completely wasted and it just feels crappy to watch that happen.
      Is there any trick, addon or macro I can use to reduce the frequency of this happening, besides waiting half a second after every Smite just to see if the belt procced before using my next spell? Or should I just accept that my Penances are very often going to be used one GCD later than they theoretically could have been?
      First world problems, I know, but it would be really cool if I had a way to capitalize on every proc the moment it happens.
      Thanks