FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
demonardvark

Tier 18 DK set bonuses data mined (may not be final)

Unholy appears to be getting a decent little buff which may help us on single target

Frost has even more help coming to make it more viable

I like Bloods bonus a lot. Stack dem blood shields

• Like 1

To make Frost more viable? Unless there's tons of AoE fights in the new raid I'd say it's good bye Unholy pretty much. 

Frost really isn't in a good place at all right now. The buffs to it coming up in 6.2 will help a lot as will the 4 piece once it is acquired. So, early on it looks like frost will be a viable dps spec again for progression. How it competes with unholy will be interesting. Unholy is only getting a slight nerf to necrosis and with the 4 piece plus the archi trinket (and proper gemming enchanting, it makes such a huge difference). Unholy will continue to decimate AOE fights and will look a lot better in single target.

TLDR Unholy still jawesome  Frost is looking to become jawesome   Blood continues to be immortal

Ok, supernoob question time. It says that the set drops from Mannoroth in The Well of Eternity. Follow that link and it shows him as a lvl 85 boss, I believe in The Caverns of Time, I spotted a Dragon Soul reference.

I don't see this happening - how do I find the updated Mannoroth for WoD?

Ok, supernoob question time. It says that the set drops from Mannoroth in The Well of Eternity. Follow that link and it shows him as a lvl 85 boss, I believe in The Caverns of Time, I spotted a Dragon Soul reference.

I don't see this happening - how do I find the updated Mannoroth for WoD?

http://www.wowhead.com/news=247155/hellfire-citadel-build-19953-loot-tables-dungeon-journal-bosses-achievements

everything here