Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Damage problems Necrotic plague unholy dps 6.1.2

2 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I feel like I have problems doing the damage that I sould be doing.

I'm low on the rankings of World of logs and I'm doing 3-7k dps less than the DK in my team. I've already tried a lot of diferent methods and watched a lot of guides. I'm kinda desperate at this point.

Here are some links:

My Armory:

Armory of other DK:

World of logs on Mythic Beastlord:

Please let me know if more info is needed.

The other DK has much better Soul Reaper usage. Although your average SR hit for more, you got bonus damage from only 21 of them while the other DK had 31 bonus hits.

The NP damage from the other DK is also much higher although there are similar number of ticks. That is probably due to them being able to keep a 15 stack NP rolling for longer than you and possibly better positioning for blood boil to spread the stacks to the pack beasts.

They are also using Death and Decay for the add packs which is a DPS gain.

You don't seem to have used AMS at any point in the fight. With the glyph of regenerative magic (which the other person has), you can pretty much AMS every Tantrum for a good defensive as well as offensive benefit.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Gnarkill
      Normally I don't participate in the "QQ my class is in a bad spot" but after finishing VoH mythic+8 necrotic/raging I'm considering rolling a warrior tank and not looking back. At the very least it means next time I roll necrotic on my mythic keystones I will just sit out that week. Necrotic absolutely breaks blood tanks. The affix completely negates the vast majority of our toolkit, leaving us to take unmitigated, unhealable hits to the face the majority of the time. The only real way I found to deal with it is to hope it tics down to 5s remaining and you can AMS it off, but good luck since it immediately stacks up to 15+, and it just won't work on a boss that doesn't stop for a long time to cast or reposition. 
      A single mythic+ affix should not flat out negate a tank for a week of play. 
    • By Skyorz
      I would like to improve my dps, I'm doing between 160-200k, but I'm not satisfied with this numbers, here you have some logs of the raid yesterday, I suffer a lot with Ursoc.
      I think I can do a lot more of damage, I have the legendary bracelets
    • By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By timmo900
      Hey guys,
      Just wondering peoples thoughts on the 20% Haste Minimum for UH DPS.
      Who thinks it is absolutely crucial?
      I am looking at a bunch of recent drops i have that are basically same ilvl. 
      I run castigator and all of the pieces i want to swap in, will give me loads more crit, but drop my haste from 20% down to 16%.
      how detrimental do you think this will be if i make the change? my crit will sit at almost 40% up from 32%.
      Thanks in advance,