FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Tryypod

Should I go BM full time

I was wondering if I should just go BM full time with my gear http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/grizzly-hills/Tryypod/simple. I normaly switch between MM for ST and BM for aoe trash and Furnace. I've been running logs on Mr. Robot and I'm just not sure.

No 2pc and no 4pc means that BM won't do quite as good as you'd expect, and would really only be better on fights such as beastlord and thogar, maybe kromog.

No 2pc and no 4pc means that BM won't do quite as good as you'd expect, and would really only be better on fights such as beastlord and thogar, maybe kromog.

Yea thats what my thinking was so I went with multistrike enchants and run MM for most fights. I run BM for Thogar , Beast, and furnace. I ran both BM and MM for Kromog with similar results but in differnt groups so I'm not sure. I ran it on normal Blackhand last night with lackluster results I just assumed it would outperform MM beacuse I was on siege kiting duty and all the movement in phase 3.