Damien

Wizard: Fresh Level 70 Guide

11 posts in this topic

"Your armor and weapon sockets should be taken up by the highest tier Topaz gems you can afford at the time"

Dont use Topaz in weapons please, Emeralds belong there.

I guess you know that but only forgot to mention :)

Hello,

what do you think of a maximus as weapon?

I just got one and i find it pretty efficient

Hello,

what do you think of a maximus as weapon?

I just got one and i find it pretty efficient

The Maximus is a very decent starter weapon indeed, an excellent transition tool into the endgame wands. :)

I really like this build, I have a barb that i played before and thought it was done and only had 450k heath I have played this wizard build for about a week maybe and I have over 1M life and criting about 15-20 mill. Really like this build thx. BTW I just got the second piece of the set and still doing great without the whole set.

Any chance on an update of this guide for Season 5 please? wub.png

I'd say yes, but you can circumvent starting builds almost entirely since you get a free set from the Seasonal journey! :) Assuming you're starting fresh, of course.

I got an etched sigil, works really good with this build, however, i am 50/50 with swapping the teleport out for a apocolypse blizzard, have tried both, and each has its merits.  the etched sigil spams blizzard while using disintegrate for a lot of constant wide-area damage, plus occasional black holes (gives you a separate black hole on an invisible timer, basically allowing you to cast 2 black holes in quick succession), but you lose maneuverability . . . 

just tried out this build, fond it works rather well.  however, after i got a etched sigil, i have been on the fence between the teleport/calamity and blizzard/armageddon.  I use the disintegrate, which causes black hole to cast (on a separate, invisible timer, allowing you to still cast your own black holes), but with both blizz-geddon and black holes, you get constant area spam from blizz and intermittent black holes thrown in.  also helps that i have enough reduction that it costs almost nothing to stand still and spam disintegrate until the cows come home.  just wondering what you think of my alteration (with my lucky legendary) . . .

just wondering what you think of my alteration (with my lucky legendary) . . .

Etched Sigil is a great offhand to get early on! Your modification sounds spot on, you can easily move on to set builds from where you are.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor