FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Control Warrior BrM

Hey sottle.

Any replace for Ragnaros the firelord? And what do you think about double brawl in this deck with the full patron & zoo meta.

Any way to improve the odds against midrange hunter? 

"Another big card" - Impossible to know what you have access to, but another big win condition.

Yes, double Brawl is fine if you are being swarmed by Patrons and Zoos.

Midrange Hunter is just a really bad matchup unfortunately, just try and make sure you have an answer for Highmane on turn 6. Plan ahead so that you're in the best position possible to deal with it, that's the key to the matchup.

To the guy above, yes, Loatheb for Harrison is fine.

Guest Mithraxxx

Can i replace Harrison Jones with Loatheb?

Loatheb and harrison jones are both good, harrison is useful if you are facing a lot of warriors, paladins and rogues cuz of the weapons. Also good against handlock is the matchup extends and they warlock summons jaraxxus. Loatheb is really good against mages and combo druids to avoid lethal savage roar/force of nature combo and also good against rogues to lock out their combos. If you dont have access to harrison jones loatheb is a good replacement, it also have a better body 5/5 and harrison is 5/4

Guest Mithraxxx

Hey sottle.

Any replace for Ragnaros the firelord? And what do you think about double brawl in this deck with the full patron & zoo meta.

Any way to improve the odds against midrange hunter?

Another big legendary, ysera or sneeds old shredder are good. Kelthuzad is ok too and its out of bgh range.

Guest Mithra

Is ysera good in this deck? If so which legendary can i take out to fit her in? Maybe ragnaros?

Guest 99836991

Using Leeroy Jenkins in place of Grom until I can craft him, and Mind Control Tech in place of Sylvannis (again, don't have her).  Does fairly well as long as I can play Leeroy with a Taskmaster, but the MCT sub seems a little too situational.  Any other suggestions?

Guest Lordwhichue

If i dont have any shield slam what can i replace this with (If if can)

Guest Mithraxxx

Shields lama are part of the core cards in control warrior and ur number one removal for big threats along with execute. U could play the deck without it but it's not gonna work well.

If i dont have any shield slam what can i replace this with (If if can)

You can't unfortunately. Not without significantly weakening the deck.

Is ysera good in this deck? If so which legendary can i take out to fit her in? Maybe ragnaros?

Yep, Ragnaros.

Using Leeroy Jenkins in place of Grom until I can craft him, and Mind Control Tech in place of Sylvannis (again, don't have her).  Does fairly well as long as I can play Leeroy with a Taskmaster, but the MCT sub seems a little too situational.  Any other suggestions?

Loatheb is best bet if you have it.

Sign in to follow this