Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dt5000

Looking for someone to help me build out some decks.

3 posts in this topic

Relatively new to the game and would like someone more knowledgeable than me to help me build out some decks. I have watched multiple youtube videos and read about strategy, but have yet to pass rank 19. I looked for a guild or group to join but havent found luck there either. Maybe a great player would be willing to spend a few minutes on teamviewer or other screen casting softwares and help me out with some deck building.

Ok well thanks in advance.

dt5000

bump

According to the forum rules, bumping is forbidden. Please, make sure your comments contain useful information!

Hey there dt5000,
You said you were looking for a group to join but had no luck. I am willing to offer you to join one now.
The Chaos Vanguard is a large multi-gaming community covering not only Hearthstone, but also Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, H1Z1, Smite, GTA V and many more.

We offer extensive coaching, both for constructed and arena, we have competent people willing to help out in any way they can, including deck building (which was what you're looking for), gameplay and anything we can help with, really. We also have many people from all skill levels who play the game, which you can practice with and discuss strategies and whatnot.

Your skill level does not matter to us. All we ask is that you behave well, and don't rage or flame people or get salty. :)

We are a mature and fun group to play with. We like to win, of course, but we take our losses as lessons more than as bad luck and we try our best to improve.

The only things we require of you to join are:
An age of above 16
A working microphone
Teamspeak 3
And for you to be able to understand and speak English, which you seem more than capable of doing. :)

If you're interested, you can visit our website at forums.thechaosvanguard,co.uk and make an account and an application. If you have any questions, please visit our thread at http://www.icy-veins.com/forums/topic/12306-the-chaos-vanguard-16-large-multi-gaming-community-looking-for-avid-and-friendly-hearthstone-players/or feel free to join our Teamspeak at ts3.thechaosvanguard.co.uk and we will try to answer any of them. 

Thank you for reading, and have a wonderful day. :)