FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Legendary Control Priest BrM

Guest Orgil

Hi i dont have harrison jones. Any replacment for this?

Guest Orgil

Loatheb or Azure Drake.

Very thanks for fast reply i allways enjoy watch your stream. tongue.png I'm going good with this deck but having trouble against FACE hunter no idea why sad.png. Do you have any pro advice ? :D

Guest Lilium Atratum

Trying this deck, but I am hitting a hard wall at around rank 13-15....

Probably doing some "obvious" mistakes in the actual game, but I just can't see it.

Been playing Hearthstone from the beginning, and my logical thinking is not that bad either... I think...

Guest Tictac

I don't think it's a deck issue. I've got a 9k dust cost legendary warlock deck that I built based around on of sottle's builds, I think it just takes a while to get used to playing a new deck, I got stuck at 14-15 for like two weeks and now I'm down to 7, some folks just really use their decks well, I think this deck has a ton of potential, I just miss iron beak owl, this is all just my opinion though but I feel like a little more time with this deck and you'll advance further

Trying this deck, but I am hitting a hard wall at around rank 13-15....

Probably doing some "obvious" mistakes in the actual game, but I just can't see it.

Been playing Hearthstone from the beginning, and my logical thinking is not that bad either... I think...

Yeah Priest can be pretty complex at times, it involves making some unintuitive plays at times, just stick it out and i'm sure you'll improve :)

Thanks for this deck. I would like to ask you why Vol'jin is not in this deck while it was common to see him in several of your previous priest deck. It is not even recommended as a potential replacement for Dr Boom.

I am asking this question especially because I am saving dust for him. If you think it is not a good idea to get Vol'jin, I'll then try to get another legendary.

It's lacking a lot of key cards like Zombie Chow, Holy Smite, and only one Holy Nova. These 2 damage triggers are really good for combining with Vol'jin's effect. Vol'jin is still a stellar card though, and he will certainly never be "bad" in a Priest deck.

Guest Snakeshow

What would be a good start for this deck? smile.png

Guest Varg

Hi Sottle, thanks a lot for all your help, I really like this deck, I try it but I don't have Harry Harrison and boom, so I add loatheb and vols, in practice I didn't manage to get useful results of thoughtsteal, any advice? I want to replace it with holy smitex2 in order to use the vol'jin, what do yo think? Sorry for my bad English I speak Spanish

Guest SmellyCat

Why aren't Dark Cultist, Lightbomb, and Emperor Thaurissan included?

Short answer, because there's only room for 30 cards in the deck.

Dark Cultist isn't quite what it used to be now that the quality of 3-drops has increased through things like Imp Gang Boss and Spider Tank, Emperor isn't of massive value in this deck since it doesn't hit a huge amount of high value cards, or activate combo pieces. Lightbomb is definitely worth including though because of its potency against Grim Patron.

Guest French Baguette

I've got everything but Harrison Jones (which I replaced with Lotheb). Is there anything that could be traded with light bomb? Perhaps holy nova? Is it even possible to fit a light bomb in here and let this deck remain amazing?

Guest sc

Is it a good idea to replace Harrison Jones with Vol'jin?

It's fine yeah, but obviously I prefer Harrison in this deck since that's the card I included.

Guest guest

Thanks for this deck. Works really great!

However I don't have access to Harrison and I am having trouble with oil rogues and malygos/hand locks.

Any specific tips on how to combat these decks?

I am currently running azure drake in place of harrison. I think I should replace it with either Loatheb or lightbomb.

What would be your pick from the below options that I have? I can also afford to craft any other card if needed upto epic.

Loatheb, Mindcontrol, Mindcontrol tech, BGH, Kelthuzad, Lightbomb, or any other.

Guest Wavah

Have you tried running an Ooze instead of something like a light of the naaru? Keeping a loatheb in place of harrison (azure drake in your case) would help deal with oil rogue if played correctly as oil rogue relies on spell combos.

As for the lightbomb discussion, I replaced one cabal shadow priest with a lightbomb as I feel like two cabals are a bit too sluggish, simply because they are quite situational (need shrinkmeister to take control of higher priority targets OR they become almost dead/inefficient cards in your hand if no control targets are present). 

Guest worthless deck

This deck is literally the worst priest deck that I have ever tried.  Not a single win with it in over 20 games. 

Guest Soulreaver

This deck is literally the worst priest deck that I have ever tried.  Not a single win with it in over 20 games. 

#You're doing it wrong... ;-)

Guest Kingslayer

Sottle, your deck is awesome, just please, update this with cards from TGT cuz i dont know what to replace;/

Guest Guest

#You're doing it wrong... ;-)

#switched to 3 other decks and no probs

Sign in to follow this