Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Mid Budget Ramp Druid BrM

14 posts in this topic

It says in the description that this deck contains Cenarius, but it doesn`t

what do you think about recombobulator in ramp ? i usually try to put one mostly cause this cards is way too much fun but is it actually good ?

I don't think so, no. It is certainly a lot of fun though :P

A lot of people on reddit hate TCG in ramp and say there are better 3 drops. Any thoughts?

Edited by Calebpro

Hi,

in the part about using mana acceleration, you talk about innervating spider tank. However, this deck does not contain it.

I only have one Ancient of Lore and don't have any Ancients of War.  What do you think about replacing those three cards with one Force of Nature and two Savage Roars?

Sure, you should work towards 2nd Lore as soon as possible though.

I think this deck is a bit too slow for the current meta. Can we do smth about it? Any ideas? I was trying to reach lvl 5 with it in August but finally quit at 13 loosing to very common faster, aggro decks.

I think it does just fine, you should probably be playing Double MCT against all the board flooding decks though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0