Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Mid Budget Ramp Druid BrM

14 posts in this topic

It says in the description that this deck contains Cenarius, but it doesn`t

what do you think about recombobulator in ramp ? i usually try to put one mostly cause this cards is way too much fun but is it actually good ?

I don't think so, no. It is certainly a lot of fun though :P

A lot of people on reddit hate TCG in ramp and say there are better 3 drops. Any thoughts?

Edited by Calebpro

Hi,

in the part about using mana acceleration, you talk about innervating spider tank. However, this deck does not contain it.

I only have one Ancient of Lore and don't have any Ancients of War.  What do you think about replacing those three cards with one Force of Nature and two Savage Roars?

Sure, you should work towards 2nd Lore as soon as possible though.

I think this deck is a bit too slow for the current meta. Can we do smth about it? Any ideas? I was trying to reach lvl 5 with it in August but finally quit at 13 loosing to very common faster, aggro decks.

I think it does just fine, you should probably be playing Double MCT against all the board flooding decks though.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• Guest Daniel
      By Guest Daniel
      This thread is for comments about our Legendary Malygos Dragon Warlock Deck for TGT.
    • By L0rinda
      This week's Tavern Brawl is a repeat of Double Deathrattler Battler. It is a Brawl where you use your own cards to build a deck. Every Deathrattle will trigger twice.
      Although this is a repeat Brawl, it has been a long time since it was last used, September 2015 in fact, and many things in the game have changed since then. In that regard it can be treated as a fresh Brawl. I would like to see this idea of waiting a long time between reusing a Brawl be implemented more often, to help keep them fresh.
      On top of trying to win games, I expect lots of people to have fun experimenting with Weasel Tunneler, as many of its interactions do not work correctly, as per our previous article.

It does seem as if cards from the Curse of Naxxramas adventure will be very good in this Brawl. Baron Rivendare doesn't stack however, meaning you don't get four times the Deathrattles if he is in play!
    • By L0rinda
      YouTuber, Disguised Toast, is never far from the front of Hearthstone science, and his latest video is spectacular. This video investigates the strange interactions caused by Weasel Tunneler's Deathrattle.
      Weasel Tunneler's Deathrattle seems simple enough, it reads: Shuffle this minion into your opponent's deck. However, when tested by Disguised Toast, it turns out that even this simple looking text can result in rather odd results. The ordering of other Deathrattles on the board, and effects by other cards on Deathrattles is what makes it so unpredictable. Take a look for yourself!
      The fact your deck displays as full, no matter how many cards left, is probably the strangest interaction of all. Even Toast doesn't  attempt to describe how that one happens.
    • By L0rinda
      Blizzard have updated the breakdown of the amount each gang's classes are being played.
      On their Gadgetzan page, there is an infographic showing who controls the town of Gadgetzan today. The percentages are worked out by how often each class is being used. Even with the huge amount of Pirate Warrior on ladder at the moment, the Grimy Goons are unable to control the city! That honour goes, currently, to the Kabal. With people having success with Reno Warlock AND Reno Priest, it will be fun to see if they hold that position in the coming days.