FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

[Archived] S20 Hearthstone Druid Dragon Ramp BrM

Guest Mithra

Great deck sottle great job :). I'm loving the new decks with the dragon synergy. Blacking corruptor is really good it's like a fire elemental for 5 mana if u have a dragon. Ysera and chromaggus are awesome late dragons and immune to big game hunter which is better in this meta full of big game hunters waiting for dr boom or Ragnaros. Only changed I made is I took out one big game hunter and put a mind control tech to help with fast decks like demon zoolock and mech Mage. I also took out the zombie chow and put sylvanas. Is that ok or will it affect the effectiveness of the deck?

It's ok, you've made one change to strengthen against Aggro, and one change that weakens you. I think I would prefer to have the Chow overall though.

Yeah i think u are right the zombie chow is better and i also made another change and its working better now; i took out the 2 druids of the claws and put 2 blackwing technicians. The reason i did that is because the mana curve of the deck is too high and its hard to overcome fast decks like zoo and mech mage and blackwing technician also synergizes with the dragons and there are already 6 minions with taunts in the deck so the deck wont suffer.

It looks like this:

2 innervates
1 zombie chow
2 wild growths
2 wraths
1 big game hunter
3 blackwing technicians
1 mind control tech
2 swipes
2 keepers of the grove
2 senjin shieldmastas
2 azure drakes
2 blackwing corruptors
2 sludge belchers
1 emperor thaurissan
2 ancients of lore
2 ancients of war
1 chromaggus
1 ysera

The blackwing technicians serve the same purpose as the shades of maxxramas or the druids of the flame and it has the dragon synergy and the azure drakes are in place of the druids of the claw because of the dragon synergy plus the spell damage that helps the swipes and the wraths and the extra card draw.

4 deagons and 4 dragons activators in the deck.

Edited by Oltier
I have merged your 4 posts to keep the forum section readable. If you want to add something to your previous post, you can use the "Edit" button. Posting something new every minute is just rude and complete spam.

I don't like Blackwing Techs in general, they do horrible things to your mulligan strategies, and it turns out getting a turn 3 3/5 isn't as much of a blowout as people thought it would be. That change is definitely not terrible though, and you're welcome to run with it and see how it goes.

Guest Matt

So I don't have any ancients of lore and only 1 ancient of war.

I've been using 2 Antique Healbots and Sylvanas in their place. Do you have any better suggestions for replacements? 

I would just choose another deck for now, the 4 7 drop Epics are too core to the deck's strategy.

Guest Raider

Is there a chance to play this deck with one lore and one war epic? Their place can take Sylvanas and Dr.Boom for now. Any better suggestions?

Guest Druid

I only have have one ancient of war. Should I replace him with a nefarian to get more dragon synergy or should I go sunwalker or a spider tank to replace it?

Thanks for another really fun deck Sottle! Always enjoy trying out the various decks you put up here, this one in particular has been a blast as I'm enamored with Ramp Druid to begin with. Having fantastic luck/fun with it so far just as it is !

I only have have one ancient of war. Should I replace him with a nefarian to get more dragon synergy or should I go sunwalker or a spider tank to replace it?

Sunwalker is probably best for now, having the big wall of Taunts late-game is pretty important.

Guest flurpes

I stuck a Lootheb in there in place of a BGH and its workign wonders for me. 

Guest Vince

What do you think about replacing Ysera with Nefarian? I don't have her.

Guest Crud

I'm finding hungry dragons work quite well with this deck. Normally not a fan but get early taunts out and the battle cry isn't an issue. A couple extra early big minions is a bonus, especially if they burn any removal.

Yeah I tried Hungry Dragons, they're not bad at all, but didn't quite make the cut for me. You should consider adding in a Mind Control Tech with that change as well though.

Don't know about anyone else but I've been coming up against a lot of rogue decks recently, and haven't been forced to play 2 BGHs in a game for a long time so I swapped one out for Harrison Jones and it's worked really well. I have a second version of the deck with Kel'Thuzad instead of HJ, it can be tricky to get it out and still be mana-efficient, but having it out there with the high-taunts is pretty OP!

Guest Bill

Thoughts on replacing both Shieldmastas with Twilight Guardians once TGT comes out?

Sign in to follow this