FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Jelly

Curious Profession Sims

I'm going back on the reasons why I was extending the deltas. This is important for Lifeblood because it is a haste proc and haste does not scale linearly (as you have breakpoints all over the place). Granted, for Lightweave Embroidery, it is not that important.

I was also wondering if it would be worth dropping inscription for tailoring . Does the shoulder enchant with the 520 intell and 100 crit work out to be better than tailoring's back enchant lightweave embroidery

They're relatively the same. And dude...let me save you a LOT of time and gold...don't level Tailoring if you haven't already.

I took your advise even though i farmed an insane amout of cloth its just isnt worth the time and effort to change my profession so it all will be going into the AH for some easy gold

Yeah, easy gold it is. When MoP launched and Tailors like myself were getting 15-20 cloth per 4 man trash pack in dungeons, I knew it was going to be nerfed, so I stored an entire guild bank worth of bolts...made a cool 75k this weekend unloading them all. Couldn't imagine leveling it now in its current state.