FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Legendary Majordomo Executus Mage BrM

No credit for being the originator of the deck?  sad.png

I couldn't narrow down who played it originally since it's been streamed by so many people. If it's you then i'm happy to credit you and link anything you want me to, just let me know.

Guest WhiteRavenHS

Is it worth playing this deck without Alex and Rag?

Guest Guest

Great Deck. I was just wondering is swapping 1 acolyte of pain and one ice block for 2 unstable portals a viable card swap?

No not really, Portal is primarily a Tempo card, and this is a late-game Control deck that doesn't really care about Tempo. 

• Haha 1

Guest KDB

Fantastically fun deck! In an experimental mood I swapped Alexstrasza for Deathwing and it flat out won me two matches. Although it's very likely that playing Alexstrasza would also have won me said matches, it was very satisfying to play a deck that paves a road for a two very controversial legendaries smile.png

Thanks a lot!

Guest TJ

What can I use instead of Dr. Boom? I have all the other cards used in the deck. Maybe Kel Thuzad or Deathwing? 

Guest Carrot

I am having a ton of fun with this deck. I don't have a second ice block, but thankfully it hasn't hurt me yet. I'll have to make it a priority to craft one. For now I subbed in a second healbot which has done a ton of work for me. Thanks for the list.

Guest PerArdua

This is a fun deck.  Games are indeed long.  I've decided to learn this deck in the ladder.  As long I rank above 20, I get the card back.  It'll be awhile (if ever) that I reach Legend.  I'm hovering around Level 15 now.

Sottle, any current thoughts on this deck?  Still think it's viable?  I'll be interested in any upgrades to it once the GT expansion is released.

Guest Isher

Any thoughts about this with the Grand Tournament now in the picture? I'm going to try it anyway.

Guest TeamAmerica

Any plans to update this deck? i played a deck like this pretty recently that ran coldarra drake and used die insect 2 times the first turn and then 4 times the next turn to finish me off

Feel like raising this decks late game potential as ragnaros? Simply add Field Commander.  For 2 mana, you use your hero power twice, from an empty board this means 6 mana for 16 dmg burst.

Yeah there's an updated version of this deck in the works that plays things like Maiden of the Lake and Coldara Drake to really make your Majordomo a win condition, i'm still working on it though.

Guest nik

I really want to try this deck but I don't have ragnaros.

Would this deck be still viable if i replace him with other big cards like Nefarian/Ysera/Kelthuzad/Chromaggus/Chillmaw?

Guest Nuraldin

My version of this deck:

- Fireball

- Flamestrike

- Water Elemental

+ Coldarra Drake

+ Duplicate

+ Ethereal Conjurer

Duplicating Sludge Belcher realy improves your midgame. Another Flamestrike increases a chance of a dead card in your hand. So I replaced it with Ethereal Conjurer. Ethereal Conjurer can be played 2 turns earlier and you can pick a spell that suits your needs at that moment.
Coldarra Drake is meant to use the ultimate hero power of Ragnaros as a machine gun in the end game. It has a potential of using Die Insect! 5x in a turn...

Try it! It's fun...

Hey Sottle, great deck, very complex and rewarding.

Just wanted to know, what changes would you apply to this deck from TGT onwards. Does it benefit from TGT/LoE cards? I stopped seeing Grinder Majordomo since TGT came out, so i'm not very sure if there's an improved version of this.

Sign in to follow this