Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help: Protection Pally

2 posts in this topic

So my friend and I are have been recently running dungeons. We are all in all having a blast but lately we have run into some major issues... wipes. I am the healer and he is the tank and I find that when I heal randoms I have no issues at all. But when I heal my friend, he is very squishy and gets 2-3 hit by trash. I have little to no time to keep him alive and I find harder to heal him than any other tank (including other paladins.) I have done research via other forums and even read both class guides here on icy-veins and come up with nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

(These are our characters)

The biggest difference is gear. Other tanks are probably fully heirloomgeared. And that is night and day difference from lvl 50 greens/blues.

Let him pull smaller packs of mobs and make sure he has Sacred shield up 100% if possible, and ofc spend his holy Power on Shield of the righteous.

And actually use defensive cd's even on trash.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By orazzledazzle
      Hello there. I'm looking to try and improve my dps in raids. I'm not sure where too start or how too really read logs, but I do have links too them. Any tips or help is appreciated as I'm new too raiding and wow as a whole so I'd appreciate any advice I can get. Here's a link too my logs and my armory.
      Logs - ( died on this fight)
      Armory -'jaeden/valicia/
      my user name is Valicia as you can see on the armory, but I don't know how to link to my specific character log, sorry about that.
    • By Ludavyk
      Server: Zul'jin - Horde
      Raid Times: 7-10pm EST - T/W
      Celestial Being is recruiting to round out our mythic roster. The core of our team has Mythic experience including top 50 US experience. Mythic experience is preferred, along with current logs. We raid on a brief schedule and expect people prepared to progress.
      Current Needs:
      Priest - All Specs
      Shaman - Elemental/Enhancement
      Druid - Feral
      Paladin - Ret
      Exceptional players of all classes will be considered, feel free to discuss.
      Please contact for more information.
    • By Stenbock
      I recently switched from DK Tank to Paladin Tank (Similar stat prios) and I was wondering how much haste should I aim for and is Versatility more important than Haste like AskMrRobot says? 
      I raid twice a week but I mainly do M+ Content and I seem to be stuck at M+7 so if you have any advice there I will gladly take it. 
      Here's a link to my Paladin.
      I am in my raid spec currently and I switch my lvl 100 talent to Last Defender when I do M+.
      Any help is appreciated. :)