FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Warrior Aggro

Guest Deebo

pleas post a video and explain how to use this deck better. and the first card chioses.  

i have 1 win and 1 lose over and over on lvl 16. im sure that im doing somthing wrong.

Sometimes you just dont get good draws, and you will lose. I took this deck from rank 12-6 after going what seemed like 50% win rate for a while. You have to make sure you remove some cards with your weapon. Equip a weapon over anything else. For example everytime you will hit a knife juggler with your weapon, or a mana wyrm, and flamewalkers.

Also read the stragey under the deck list, Sottle explains this. He tells you everything you need to know about the deck... The rest is just practice...

Yeah as stated, the strategy of the deck is well explained, beyond that, errors come from individual players who are missing key points about good Hearthstone in general, so it would be more beneficial for you to post a video so I could tell you what you're doing wrong.

Guest Idannaf

Hi Sottle. Where can i post a video of me playing? for u to watch

Guest Theory

I've really been enjoying this deck, a welcome break from the CW games.

My suggestion to anyone playing it: try adding 2x Charge (I dropped 1x Arcane Golem and the Upgrade! for them).  The synergy with Bloodsail Raider is incredible.  If you played Death's Bite turn 4, you can do 4 plus 8 surprise charge damage on turn 5; if you played Reaper turn 5, you can do 5 plus 9 surprise charge damage on turn 6.  I think it's my favorite win condition for the games I've played with the deck.

If you can't get the dream combo off, you can still use it on most of the other minions in the deck (especially Dread Corsair with a Death's Bite or Reaper in play from the previous turn).

Guest Revok

So far I'm 0/4 all the minions have low health and not all of the have charge so theyre easily killable. One of the game i had 4 weapons in my hand and nothing else and late game i get screwed by the opponent playing big creatures that i cant kill. There is no way this deck is fast enough. It feels like it was made juste in theory without taking in account the many cards opponents can counter you with.

So far I'm 0/4 all the minions have low health and not all of the have charge so theyre easily killable. One of the game i had 4 weapons in my hand and nothing else and late game i get screwed by the opponent playing big creatures that i cant kill. There is no way this deck is fast enough. It feels like it was made juste in theory without taking in account the many cards opponents can counter you with.

This is currently my active warrior deck and I use it to ladder. Although it isn't as strong as face hunter or mech mage, it is still a very potent aggro deck. You talk about killing opponent's minions and I think that is the reason you lose. This deck's name is Aggro Warrior, meaning you should go face and trade only when needed. You can also use weapons to kill enemy minions (but you still should go face most of the time). This deck has insane amount of finishers (6 chargers, 6 weapons and 3 spells). However, I think that drawing Fiery War Axe early is very important. If you don't draw one early, you might have a slow start, since Dread Corsairs and Bloodsail Raiders rely on weapons. Still, you should get to rank 15 without any problems and with some skill to rank 5 or maybe better. I don't think this deck can get you to legend, but you should still be OK with it.

Edited by positiv2

i played this deck on legend around 2 months ago and did fine with it.

not as good as aggro pally or face hunter,but the surprise effect that you get from playing an aggro warrior variant can be enough to make you win a lot of the time.

This deck cant even get past rank 18, only thing different with mine is whirlwinds instead of deaths bite (cause i dont have deaths bite).

This deck (like this post) needs to be updated.

Edited by Strivark

This deck cant even get past rank 18, only thing different with mine is whirlwinds instead of deaths bite (cause i dont have deaths bite).

Yes, the deck is outdated, but it still should be able to get you farther than rank 18. 

Death's Bite is included because it is 4 mana 8 damage. The downside of it is its deathrattle. Adding Whirlwind is a really bad choice. Adding Argent Horserider would definitely be a better choice.

Guest Strivark

Yes, the deck is outdated, but it still should be able to get you farther than rank 18.

Death's Bite is included because it is 4 mana 8 damage. The downside of it is its deathrattle. Adding Whirlwind is a really bad choice. Adding Argent Horserider would definitely be a better choice.

Oh thanks for the help didnt realise the deathrattle was the downside

i think finley could fit in the deck in exchange for the worgen

I personally like worgen. He is guaranteed 2 damage whereas Faerie Dragon isn't, therefore I would replace the Dragon instead.

Sir Finley is a must in this deck.

In my opinion it's best to swap him in for the faerie Dragon.

Mulligan for Finley to change the useless warrior hero power in the early game.

Even if u get him in the late game, there is still the benefit in tuning the hero power of your need.

If f.e. You miss that little extra damage on the opponent u go for the hunter hero power, or if u need that little extra board presence, the shaman totems are extremely convenient too...as long as your preferred hero power shows up of course.

But for a 1 mana cost, the card is worth taking into the deck as either setting the pace early or get that extra strategic tweak in the later turns.

As for the Death's Bite situation i agree, the Deathrattle effect ist optimal. On the other hand, it can be usefull to ignite a Gromash Hellscream (if u have that luxury), where u'd replace Upgrade, as it is a poor card in the deck. It changes your manacurve slightly, but can make a huge difference apart from the intimidating factor Gromash has in this aggro deck.

I always liked this deck and had a lot of great success with it. I only started playing a few months before the switch to Standard and so I never had access to Naxxaramus and didn't see the point of investing in a set that was about to be phased out. Meaning I was never able to run this deck with Death's Bite. Even so, I still seemed to do very well with it. The inclusion of Captain Greenskin allowed me to get a little more out of the available weapons and it seemed to do well. With the latest nerfs this deck really seemed to have taken quite a hit. With Leper Gnome and Ironbeak Owl playing at a diminished capacity and Arcane Golem rendered completely useless, I wasn't sure I would still be able to win games with this deck.

Well I am glad to say, between drawing from the updated decklist and making a few modifications of my own, this deck still seems to be strong.

Here is the current decklist:

1x Upgrade!

2x Leper Gnome

1x Sir Finley Mrrgglton

1x Worgen Infiltrator

2x Fiery War Axe

2x Heroic Strike

2x Bluegill Warrior

2x Loot Horder

2x Twisted Worgen

2x Ironbeak Owl

2x Jungle Panther

2x Wolfrider

2x Mortal Strike

1x Dread Corsair

2x Kor'kron Elite

2x Arcanite Reaper

1x Captain Greenskin

1x Leeroy Jenkins

If anyone has any input or comments on the modified decklist or choice of certain cards I would be more than happy to hear them.

Edited by sMarcHs

Sign in to follow this