Damien

Heroes of the Storm Muradin

12 posts in this topic

Really good warrior to begin with, meaning you dont want to invest money or you dont have a lot of gold, but lately the thunderclap build has been way popular than the hamer time one

maybe with a Johanna at his side could be even more hilarious with the thunderclap build, damn thats a punishig front line against an auto attack team

Couldn't agree more. With Muradin you get a lot of power for your money. 

The Thunderclap build is very rewarding and easier to execute, however, I wouldn't count the Storm Bolt Build out just yet. I hope you enjoyed the guide, let us know how well the talent builds went for you! 

Couldn't agree more. With Muradin you get a lot of power for your money.

The Thunderclap build is very rewarding and easier to execute, however, I wouldn't count the Storm Bolt Build out just yet. I hope you enjoyed the guide, let us know how well the talent builds went for you!

Its fun, i mean cmon its MURADIN. Beign a dwarf with the master armor from icc its like an extra, tbh him costing 2k its like wayy too good

And yeah the hammer time build its not out but the players go with the hive mind and pick up the most succesful

Really rewarding hero i dont question that and you can go really i dont care of damage because of your trait

When will the self healing build be implemented?

The common talent paths don't make sense to me...

Storm Bolt Build - Specifically mentions structural damage but punts sledgehammer for reverb.

Thunderclap Build - Specifically mentions attack speed but punts reverb for thunder burn.

Healing Static Build - Specifically mentions single target damage but punts thunder strike. Obviously the build is called healing static build so it must punt thunder strike and does take give em the axe so this one makes the most sense.

Overall I would say these builds seem to be poorly described. The first two literally punt THE skills that the descriptions imply.

15 hours ago, Guest Common Talent Paths said:

Overall I would say these builds seem to be poorly described. The first two literally punt THE skills that the descriptions imply.

I'll see if I can get those descriptions changed to fit the builds better.

Hi! With new update on Muradin this month. The Skullcracker talent at lvl 7 not only give Muradin third attack a stun now. It also give 25% attack speed too, and I have try take that talent in thunderclap build. And it work well so far. But that is a nice buff in CC with passive stun and attack speed. I have face one on one against Zeratul and Samuro I think it worth mentions. 

I shall try it out more. 

Hi again! Tring same thing with third build. Work well w. talent give them the axe for AA bonus damage. 

7 hours ago, Guest Phenom said:

Hi! With new update on Muradin this month. The Skullcracker talent at lvl 7 not only give Muradin third attack a stun now. It also give 25% attack speed too, and I have try take that talent in thunderclap build. And it work well so far. But that is a nice buff in CC with passive stun and attack speed. I have face one on one against Zeratul and Samuro I think it worth mentions. 

I shall try it out more. 

I've made a note to be looked at, thanks :)

Hey everyone! 

I'm happy to tell you that we just converted the Muradin Guide into the new format. 

While doing so, I also applied several updates to it. Let me know what you think of it! 

Thanks for reading and clicking!

- Kendric

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor