FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
IcyDeadPeople

Blood help

I recently started trying out blood again, currently I am doing LFR to try and practice playing it properly. I know LFR isnt ideal as the mechanics dont really do any damage but I am unsure on one thing, do I usually want to stack my death strike to 5 stacks before using it, as most of the time I find myself spamming bloodboil to get to 5 stacks then using deathstrike and repeat, as I rarely need to use blood tap at the moment as LFR damage is laughable.

Most other stuff I feel fine with but currently I just feel like theres no point doing anything other than BB spam till 5 stacks

Scent of Blood stack have no significant impact on WHEN you use DS. In raid environment the odds are that you will need DS before you reach 5. You should avoid wasting the stacks, but that will not be very hard. Some addons such as Blood Shield Tracker will help you with DS in general, as well as avoid DS being an overheal (and they include SoB stacks as well). But once more, SoB is a bonus to DS, not a core mechanics - when you need the heal, you will press the button whether you are capped or not.