FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Hearthstone Prophet Velen Combo Priest TGT

Guest Phlegethon

Deck works pretty good. Around 10 Games. Lost 1 of it.

Link broken (.local domain)

Fixed, thank you!

Guest Ozymandias

Is there any place for acolyte of pain and Dr. Boom? Thanks

I don't have Vol'jin, so I subbed in Rag. Is that ok?

This deck is really fun to play. Kind of reminds me of Malygos Warlock in that you just stay alive until BAM they are dead.

I don't have Vol'jin, so I subbed in Rag. Is that ok?

This deck is really fun to play. Kind of reminds me of Malygos Warlock in that you just stay alive until BAM they are dead.

Rag seems reasonable, and yes, the similarities with Malygos Warlock are definitely there.

• Like 1

What do you guys think of swapping smite with light of the naaru? its got a lot of synergy with wild pyros, blademasters and can essentially do damage with a soul priest (good counter to grim patrons too). The trade off is not great when you come up against aggro decks but it could give a clutch heal + a light warden.

What do you guys think of swapping smite with light of the naaru? its got a lot of synergy with wild pyros, blademasters and can essentially do damage with a soul priest (good counter to grim patrons too). The trade off is not great when you come up against aggro decks but it could give a clutch heal + a light warden.

Smite is too good as part of the finishing combos with Velen.

Guest Shinvajel

Smite is too good as part of the finishing combos with Velen.

Hey Sottle,

i am loosing very much in the early Game with this Deck. Are there some Videos i can watch to gain some exp. how to play the early Game ? Would be great ! thx a lot !

Not sure, I know a few players have been playing this deck recently, but it would be a lot of digging through stream archives in order to find some footage.

Hey Sottle.

I'm a huge priest player here, I love this deck and I made a couple modifications to increase success vs aggro decks(holy nova for 1 senjin, holy fire for Harrison Ford) and it's been working super well for me.

Anyway, I had a question, I find it nearly impossible to win against ramp druid, is there something I should be doing, or a different priest deck that fares better?

Guest Mrskarf

How does this deck work? I get assraped all the time(sorry for the language) Am I just doing it wrong cause I get overun fast in the beginning cause I can't do anything about the others minions and when I finally can it's way to late. Is there any guide where someone goes into more detail about how to play this kind of deck cause to me this deck six but guess I'm just stupid for not knowing how to play this deck!?

I made sweeping changes that I really like in this deck.

2 zombies chows for swamp ooze and one wild pyromancer.

2 Dark cultists for injured blademaster.

2 gnomish inventor for auchenai soulpriest

Azure Drake for Harrison Ford.

Velens chosen and shadowform for circle of healing ( feel free to play around with this).

This gets rid of all combos and add in a lot more drawing power, which I felt was definitely missing. And zombie chow increases consistency against aggro decks a lot.

It's a different deck, but I'm a huge fan of tempo priest and this is that with another endgame strategy.

Yeah you're just playing a Priest deck much more akin to other builds we have on the site at that point, which is fine, but this deck is here as a nice alternative.

Guest Quackas

Why would you run 2 sen'jin instead of 2 Sludge Belcher in this deck?

Isn't Sludge almost always a better option?

Well. this deck is awsome. I didn't finished the combo until yet cause they all concede. biggrin.png

But i have a question...

How do you do your mulligan?

Edited by BadToasty

Well. this deck is awsome. I didn't finished the combo until yet cause they all concede. biggrin.png

But i have a question...

How do you do your mulligan?

Chapter 3.2 talks about mulligans. You should try to get Smite, Blademaster and Pyromancer. 

Against Aggro: mulligan for Cleric, keep Nova and Auchenai+Circle.

Against Control: mulligan for Blademaster+Circle, general early game cards and Power Word Shield.

Against Weapon classes (hunter and warrior): keep Ooze and mulligan accordingly to the type of deck you are facing.

Sign in to follow this