Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mayleen

[US-Mal'Ganis][H] <Warfare> BRF: 8/10M, DPS and Heals

1 post in this topic

**Warfare**
www.WarfareWoWGuild.com
Guild Creation:  April 22, 2005
Contacts: Mayleen (Geekgurl#1772) // Panthos (Panthos#1881)

We raid Tues. through Thurs.
8:00 - 11:00 CST 
9:00 - 12:00 EST
6:00 -  9:00  PST
{Sun/Mon as a optional progression raid days}

About Us

The guild began in 2005 from a merger of two guilds to progress in Molten Core.  We progressed as one of Blackhand's (PVE-US) top guilds up until Wrath. At the time, the guild decided to take a break from raiding and only participate in ten mans casually throughout Cata.  We then reformed for progression raiding and started near the end of HoF/ToES.  The majority of the guild is working professional/college students and enjoying a balance between raiding and socializing.  We are always looking for people to join our ranks to become an integral part of the guild's progression.

Recruitment Needs (Roster is kept around 27-28)

Mist Monk
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Feral Druid
Mage
Spriest
Hunter
Lock
Boomkin

What we are looking for

We are looking for players that have a history of raiding experience in previous tiers and are not fairweather raiders. You should have a solid understanding of your class and participate in the collaboration of making the guild run (e.g. helping with strat ideas, recruitment, farming, etc).  We try to sustain a solid core of raiders to assure we are meeting our progression goals and expect individuals to be prepared in helping the guild.

Requirements

Please fill out a short application on our website.  Must have public logs.We prefer not take anyone 18 or younger unless you can prove your maturity.
Edited by Pandacho
The thread title was updated according to the Section posting rules. Please do not bump the thread more than once a week.