Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gumbeaux

[US-Shandris][H] <Epitome> 10m - 9/16H - LF Resto/Boomkin Druid

6 posts in this topic

We are looking for a quality resto/boomkin druid capable of playing both specs at a high level.

We like to keep things simple and to the point; 10m progression. We are currently 9/16 heroic. We can fill you in on our long history and accomplishments once we connect.

Most of our members are professional adults with families and employment obligations, thus we try to balance real life commitments with guild objectives.

We hold our progression and skill above all other factors of the game, and make it a point to do what other guilds do in less time. Thus, we are looking for talent and performance over gear.

We raid Tues, Wed, Sun 9-12pm EST

http://www.epitomeshandris.com/

You can also reach me in game: Spam, Mizab, Gumbeaux

RealID: gscoffey@yahoo.com

Edited by Gumbeaux

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Havok
      WHO ARE WE?
      Fever Clan is a massive multi-gaming clan. With over 1000 active members, FeverClan is a one of the largest multi-gaming clans in existence. Our #1 goal is to bring a fun environment to our members and guests. 
      WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
      We're looking for raiders for Legion. We will have two separate raid groups going; one will be a three nights/week (10 hour) progression raid group, and one will be a one night/week normal mode raid group. 
      PROGRESSION RAIDING
      Where: 
      The Fever, Mal'ganis, Horde
      Recruiting: 
      We are currently accepting applications for all exceptional dps of age 15+ for raiding.
      Requirements: 
      Proper Gems & Enchants
      Class knowledge (min/max your toon)
      Add-ons DBM, EPGP Lootmaster, EPGP DKP Reloaded & Angry Assignments
      Ability to research & learn fights quickly, execute raid mechanics & take constructive criticism 
      Good raid attendance above 80%
      Patience & Loyalty
      Follow the fever rules
      Team Player Attitude & Drama Free
      Loot:
      EPGP 
      Schedule:  ***UPDATED***
      Wed: 6:30 - 8:15 EST (3:30 - 5:15PST)
      Thur: 7:30 - 9:15 EST (4:30 - 6:15PST)
      NORMAL MODE RAIDS
      *** Normal Mode Raids Currently Postponed ***
      Where: 
      Cross-server invites: US/Horde
      Recruiting: 
      We are currently accepting applications for all mature raiders of age 15+ for Legion
      Loot:
      Likely personal loot due to cross-realm invites (Legion system doesn't allow for loot master outside of guild runs) 
      Schedule: 
      Thursday: 7pm - 10pm CST / 8pm - 11pm EST / 5pm - 8pm PST
      (More days/times will be added for separate one night raids) 
      Requirements: 
      - ilvl TBD
      - full enchants and gems (this is checked)
      - experience is not required.
      Rules (in summary): No drama, act mature, remain calm. 

Potential members applying to Fever must be at least 15 years or older. You can become a member by registering, submitting an application, and then completing an interview on our teamspeak server. The interview is quick and nothing to worry about!
      Register here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php
      Submit application: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application
      Interviews: Conducted on our teamspeak server ( ts.feverclan.com )
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      When answering “How did you hear about Fever Clan:” on your application please remember to put the following:
      Fever Member Referral
      Referrer: Havok
      ------------------------------------------------------------
      Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join the pandemic! If you have any questions, I’d be happy to answer them!
    • By Narii625
      ABOUT US
      When we say "semi-casual," we mean that we raid two days for three hours, can laugh about a wipe but are still serious about progression. We plan to do Normal raids (not for long) before going on to Heroic and Mythic.
      New players and all levels welcomed. We are VERY new player and new role friendly and have a few new players in the raid group already. We will work with you and get you trained up. So don't worry! 
      We do have some PvPers and an experienced RBG leader so PvP isn't out of the question.
      We're almost always on Discord and we joke around a lot. Some jokes aren't appropriate so keep that in mind. (Recommended 18+)
      LOOT STYLE
      Currently we are doing Personal Loot for Normals and general gearing-up. In Heroic and Mythic quality raids we will use the EPGP system (http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/EPGP). Points for EPGP will be awarded while we do Personal Loot.
      RAIDING SCHEDULE
      Fridays & Sundays 8pm - 11pm PST. (10pm - 1am Server Time.) NOTE: Flasks, foods, potions, and enchants will be provided for raiders on a first-come first-serve basis. People who contribute to the guild bank will also have preference. Guild repairs provided on raid nights. Trials will be provided with the aforementioned items if we can spare them after the main raiders. CURRENT PROGRESSION
      Emerald Nightmare, 4 / 7N OTHER EVENTS
      Saturday is for Mythics/other events. Though we do stuff throughout the week. Most of us have work or school so it depends. WHAT WE HAVE ROOM FOR
      Holy Paladin** **We have a high need for JUST Holy Paladins!

If you are interested please fill out this application!
      Battle.net ID: Narii#1891
      www.bootypirates.guildlaunch.com
    • By Aztecia
      https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/TrLtAZVPckGqgyfF/#type=healing&source=79
      Based on what you see here, any notes for improvement?
      We were smacking our heads against the wall with 20 people, dropped to 15 and I changed some talents (I took up Prosperity, SOTF, Spring Blossoms)
      I went oom a couple of times, but nowhere near as quickly as when we had 20 people.
      On self-reflection - I could be using my artifact cooldown more and maybe using innervate on cooldown.
    • By Amondra
      Because of my boyfriend's work he is limited on the time he can play, and thus sadly, we cannot raid in a mythic guild. So we are looking for a more casual guild who does mythic dungeons and Heroic level raid content.
      Here is a little about us:
      We have been plaything this game for about as long as we have been together, which is to say ten years. We both have raided through various expansions and are competent raiders. When we get into a guild we want to give our all and help as much as we can. While we are both friendly, I'm a salty woman and swear a lot when in voice chat >.< 
      We CANNOT raid on Wed, Sat, and Sun.
      And we can only raid between 9pm-12am East Coast time. 
      Here is my boyfriend's character, and he can dps, just prefers to tank:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Helbindi/simple
      And here I am:
      http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Amondra/simple
      We have no problem changing factions, though it will take us a bit to move all our characters over, but we would like to stay on our Server Turalyon. 
      What we want from our potential new guild:
      As stated above we would like a guild the is causal, but still progressive, but has a focus on the heroic level content. Outside of that we would like to find a home for our characters and a guild that feels more like family and not some people we raid with for a few hours a week. A guild where the guild is helping provide the stuff needed for raid and not just leaving it up to everyone to help themselves. We are to feel like we are in a guild. 
      We would prefer the voice chat used be Discord.
      My btag is Amondra#1717
    • By Echospawn
      <Nepenthium> 7/7 Heroic EN [World]:129 [US]:52 LFM for Mythic progression
      About Us : 
      <Nepenthium> is a hardcore Mythic progression raiding guild. We assign raid spots by performance alone, guild ranks and those in leadership roles get no preference. We will constantly trial new members against our current core in Heroic content, allowing us to bring the best people to Mythic every week. 
      http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Nepenthium
      Recruitment : 
      Our current roster is pretty solid on Tanks, Healers and Melee DPS, but we need a few more exceptional Ranged DPS to fill out our Mythic roster. If you are not Ranged DPS, but you feel you are good enough to take someone's spot, then feel free to apply if your up for the challenge.
      (On a Side Note): We are actively recruiting all roles for Mythic+ high progression groups.
      Raid Schedule : 
      Mon - Off
      Tue - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic
      Wed - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic
      Thu - 7pm -11pm Server Time (CST) - Mythic
      Fri - Off
      Sat - Off
      Sun - 1pm - 5pm Server Time (CST) - Normal/Heroic (Optional)
      If you are interested in talking about joining you can reach out to Magnum#6383 or put an app on our website at http://nepenthium.shivtr.com and we can talk further.