FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
MadMonk

Post your UI

Thanks -- is there an non ElvUI version of something like that?

Poked around Curse and didn't find anything active. Some old ones like Hermes, RaidBoss are listed but none seem supported.

Thanks -- is there an non ElvUI version of something like that?

Poked around Curse and didn't find anything active. Some old ones like Hermes, RaidBoss are listed but none seem supported.

There is DBM SpellTimers

My old UI with bartender, sexy map, omen, recount and healbot

Posted Image

thought I'd update it using Elvui as everyone says good things about it, I have to say it does look a lot better :)

Elvui, sexy map, omen, healbot, and recount :)

Posted Image

Dbm spell timers does not look good imo and mixes with my other timers

oRA3 is a good one (on the left of my ui). Though requires you to know everyones CD off the top of your head (which any good raid leader can do)

Aha, thanks. I just couldn't figure out how to get more, so I left it default. Hope I don't have to move stuff too much, though. I suck at rearranging things and I'm sort of a perfectionist about the UI. xD

Is the a way to change the orientation of the action bars? I downloaded ElvUI and cannot figur eout how to change the orientation of the two vertical bars and make the horizontal. Would like ot be able to stack them so I can look at one place at the bottom of my screen. Thanks!!

Change the number of buttons per row, probably from 1 to 6

Sorry for not being specific, I'm on my phone and it is hard to type a better explanation.

Pick the specific bar in the options and do that change.

Edit: If you haven't found it by now here is a picture

Posted Image

Edited by krazyito65

This is how my Warrior UI has ended up at the end of Cata, have been a few changes along the way and planning a fairly hefty overhaul before mists...

Posted Image

This is the UI I use for raiding and sometimes PvP, I do aplogize ahead of time if the image doesn't show, haven't posted anything image-like. file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_091412_022914.jpg

This is the UI I use for raiding and sometimes PvP, I do aplogize ahead of time if the image doesn't show, haven't posted anything image-like. file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/World%20of%20Warcraft/Screenshots/WoWScrnShot_091412_022914.jpg

Go to http://imageshack.us/ and upload you image. It's easy to use.

Thank you Animux for the assist.

Posted Image

This is the UI I use for Questing and Raiding, sometimes PvP as well, but on a different toon, the addons the I am are as follow, Deadly Boss Mods, ElvUI, Omen, Recount, Tidy Plates (which you can't see here) and Vuhdo. I have a few other addons I use for my UI, but didn't feel they need mentioning. ElvUI is an amazing addon, before this I was using about maybe16 other addons to get the same result, now I have this and have never gone back. Although I would like someone to answer a possible question for me. In the top left of the SS, you see all my buff/debuffs, one of the buffs in Consecration with 7 seconds on it left.....How do I get it to not show, please & thank you.

• Like 1

http://imageshack.us...0612202108.jpg/

While reading some of the class guides on this site to optimize my alts, I noticed the recommendations for ElvUI and decided to check it out. Here's my fresh UI, made in just a couple hours today. xD

May or may not switch back to using Shadowed Unitframes though, we'll see.

Edited by Dezmoneka

ElvUI, Shadowed Unitframes, Vuhdo, Bigwigs, Omen, Skada, Buffalo3, Sexymap, Powerauras, Quartz, MSBT, Totemtimers (for Earth Shield tracker). Still some work on details needs to be done. As i am raiding 10m I am only tracking the raid cds our group usually has on Elvui cooldowns.Posted Image

This is my UI in Cata, I have modified it some but haven't taken a screenshot lately. I should also note that I am using a 42" 1080p 120hz LED HDTV as a monitor.

Posted Image

Addons, Pitbull unit frames, bartender, carbontie, recount, titan, prat for chat frames, auctioneer, tidyplates with threatplates for threat meter, omniCC and grid while in raids as well as healbot for heal speced toons.

Started using pawn for some leveling and also have reforge lite, skillet for crafting, spellflash for a reminder on rotations. . . especially now that I have five above 85 four of which are 90. I also started using aurora to change the look of the standard blizz frames.

I try out some new stuff from time to time by renaming my interface and wtf folders, opening the game client then closing it again and loading the addons up into the recreated folders to try out new things while leaving my standard ui intact. Actually found an interesting feature in the curse client where you can export your UI to a file.

Use this file in curse client to create most of my current UI. Right click and save as to use, the extension should be "ccip"

Edited by NightShade

Posted Image

Took a screenshot of my UI in action today while doing Mogu'shan Palace Very close to my old version but slightly different. Was working my warlock and since I was basically stunned figured I could get an action shot, lol.

The first time you log in an install happens, chat frames get set in order, cVars(no idea what it is), unit frames..., you can even choose between healer, tank melee or ranged dps for th einstall process. After that it's mostly done and just requires some small tweaking to set it to your liking.

I actually use this compilation: AffinityUI which already has most of the addons I want, I just tweaked the power auras a bit, along with vuhdo and some datatext bars.

Thanks for the post I have been pondering changing to ElvUi I currently use a mixture of different addons like Bartender, Sexy Map and so on. I think I will have to give ElvUi a closer look.

Posted Image

I use ElvUI, as recommended by a friend. This being the same friend who told me to visit Icy-Veins for all my class advice and raiding needs. I'm super finicky about... Well, everything. I'm a freelance designer, so with my schooling rammed down my throat, the pixelperfect setting in ElvUI was definitely right up my alley. I don't have recount open at all times, since I'm a healer. I only use it for our 10-Man, to make sure us healers are staying on point with our roles. I absolutely LOVE ElvUI, though. And anyone who hasn't taken Icy-Veins' advice and gotten it? You need to. Right now!

Posted Image

I tried to use Elv, but it frustrated me more than I liked ( I feel like I need someone over my shoulder guiding me step by step e_e) so I stuck to using my SpartanUI. Yay for elegon sparklies!