Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

[US][PLAYER][H] Ferthmooz, ilvl 692, Resto/Enh Shaman, BRF: 9/10 H

1 post in this topic

What I’m looking for:

Raiding 2 nights a week between 8:00 and 11:00 CST, on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or Thursdays. On occasion I could do a 3rd, but I’d prefer this be rare. I could stay a little past 11, but not much.
I don’t care whether the guild is running normal/heroic/mythic, as long as the schedule and culture fits with me. Previously I ran heroic.
I’m looking for a fun, competent group of raiders who are respectful, and nice to one another.

About Me:

I Raided briefly (40 mans) in Vanilla WoW. I then ran a guild who raided in WotLK and BC. I was the main tank, and I healed when I wasn't tanking. I ran every aspect of the guild, and the raiding team including: Roster selection, recruitment, scheduling, raid strategy, loot distribution, dealing with drama. I am willing and able to help out with leadership responsibilities. If this isn't needed, I'm completely fine just being a normal contributing member of the guild as well. I’ve been back to WoW since Draenor was released, and we ended up 9/10 in Heroic Blackrock Foundry before I left.
I use askmrrobot to research gear upgrades, and compile sheets for all the upgrades I’m seeking out in each raid, so I’m not stealing loot from others. I also use the gear weights from askmrrobot in the in-game addon “pawn”, so at a glance, I can always see when an item is an upgrade.
I'm selfless, and strive for the betterment of the guild, not my own character.
For role, I’m flexible, I enjoy healing and DPS. In terms of experience and gear though, Resto > Enhance > Elemental.
My Ilvl is 692 (though I have several mission rewards I haven’t popped yet, waiting to see what the guild needs me to do)
I will server transfer.
I’m 97% reliable for making raids, I’ll be on vacation for a week during the summer, I’ll be out of town over christmas, and I may be unavailable due to work the week after thanksgiving, historically I’ve made every other raid night the rest of the year.
I’ll watch videos, and read guides on the boss encounters before we do them. I take notes as I’m researching, and often will bring ideas to the group. If these ideas aren’t wanted, I’m happy to tone it down as well.
I’m loaded (in-game). I play the Auction house, and make a good amount of money. I’ll always have my own consumables in hand, and ready, not relying on the guilds. And I’ll purchase any upgrades available to me as well.
Here’s my profile on askmrrobot, it includes logs if you’re interested:
Feel free to contact me on battlenet, I'm slash12#1556 You can also reply with your information.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ayazura
      Aberration is back after a long break and are hyped as never before for the release of Legion!
      We are now reforming our team with long raiding experiences.
      We are currently looking for skilled players who want to join a Semi hardcore raid environment with a focus on progress with limited days(Three days a week) Raid times are 19.30 to 23.00.
      If you are who we are looking for, please contact saso#2168 or visit the website here
    • By Ackthal
      <Elite> Kel'thuzad (Alliance, US)

Recruiting ranged DPS and healers (855+) for our core heroic raid team. Raid times are Wed/Sun 7:30pm-11:00pm MST. We have plans to push mythic raid content once we have our raid team filled. Also recruiting all skilled players interested in Mythic+ dungeons. Please join our recruitment channel in Discord (, reply to this post, or contact Khryseiss, Snodobaggins, Ackthal, or Unumalum in-game.

<Elite> is an inaugural guild forming the foundation of what is to become an amazing online gaming community. Founding members consist of real life friends and family. We are bringing together our time, resources, skill-sets, and past gaming experiences with the goal of creating a unique environment where people can connect with others who are highly skilled, level-headed, friendly, and fun to be around. Our core membership consists of players with past Mythic/Old Heroic raiding and Gold Challenge Mode experience, as well as many other high-end gaming experiences in other game titles.

We are growing at a fast pace with an increasing pool of players that are focused on Mythic+ content and raiding. We are looking for like-minded people who take the game seriously enough to put in the effort for progression, but at the same time realize that real life, friendships, community, and having fun are more important than clearing content and obtaining gear. Having a sensible demeanor and good attitude is a must. New PVE opportunities are on the horizon, including legacy raiding for achievements/mounts. Please contact us if you are interested. Thank you!
    • By Kelp
      Type: Semi-hardcore
      Progression: 2/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
      Faction: Horde
      Server: <Lustful> - [Zul’jin]
      Raid Times: Monday, Wednesday, Friday 9pm-12am EST (Server Time)
      <Lustful> is currently recruiting experienced, and perspective raiders in need of an active and progression oriented heroic and eventually mythic guild!
      We are currently looking for most classes and roles:
      Tank: Highly experienced/Know fights/Willing to communicate/Good attitude
      Healer: Holy Paladin, HIGH DEMAND!
      Range damage: High demand.
      Melee damage: Slots competitive, apply anyway.
      Be on time
      Have Discord for voice communication
      Have installed the required add-ons
      Prepare for raids outside of raid times (repairs, food, flasks, potions etc.)
      Know your class and raid mechanics outside of raid times
      Loot Rules:
      Loot Council
      Add-on List:
      Deadly Boss Mods
      Casual players are more than welcome to join for assistance in leveling, dungeons, and other content. Something is always going on within <Lustful>! Social oriented players will never be without something to do. Our private Mumble is available to all guild members.
      Message me for more information:
      Kelp-Zul'jin or Ragnar#11614
    • By KingChort
      <Toontown Refugees> (A, 7/7H) is a tight-knit guild looking to fill our Mythic roster. We're looking for a few motivated and skilled healers (preferably resto druids, mistweaver monks and both priest healers but considering others) and some DPS (particularly a warlock and a shadow priest, but all others welcome) to fill out our roster, ilevel 850 and above. Our core players are longtime raiders, with a few of us having full Mythic clears of earlier expansion tiers. Most of us have been playing since BC, and we're looking to grow!
      We raid Sunday from 8:00 PM to 12:00 AM (EST) and Monday from 8:15 to 12:00. All of us are adults and most of us have full-time jobs or classes, so we don't expect people to commit too much out-of-raid time for excessive preparation, but we do expect all raiders to bring their own flasks, food and augment runes each night. We take the time we are raiding seriously, and want recruits who can stay focused on the task at hand and know how to perform well at their spec and role, so as to respect their fellow raiders' time. However, it is a video game in the end, and we try to keep fun in sight as we progress.
      In addition, we have plenty of members who do keystones, PVP and achievement runs on a regular basis. We've got a dedicated Discord server and enough people (both progression raiders and more casual players) to always find a group for any activity you could think of.
      If you're interested or want more information, post here, or contact me via at KingCohort#1123 for a chat. Thanks for reading!
    • By LanceFW[/img]     Valiant Vengeance was created about 7 years ago by the same leadership that is held today. We are a progression minded semi-hardcore guild who has raided since WoTLK. Each raid tier we have gotten progressively better at our pace and we plan to be a competing guild in Legion. VV raids 3 nights a week for a total of 9 hours a week.   Progression: 3/7M 7/7H   Raid Times: 6-9PM Pacific Raid Days Tues, Thurs, and Sun Loot System: EPGP Voice Comm: Discord   Current Recruitment Needs:   Tank Will make considerations 1 RDPS of any class . 1 Strong healer with a good DPS os, prefer R Sham   All applications regardless of role and spec will be considered if you can make our raid times and perform to our standards.   Our guild is comprised of members who have been with us for quite awhile, over several raid tiers and and expansions. We are pretty close knit and are wishing to add to the team. Just because we are progression minded and serious about raiding does not mean we do not have fun and just be friends. VV is a strictly no drama guild and any of those who wish to start it are immediately removed. If you are seeking a friendly, fun guild to raid with and be competitive with in Legion, VV is the place for you!   For any questions please add me on Btag or apply on our Guildsite. Raid Leader and Guild Master: Pyra#1209 Co-GM: Lance#1115 Guild Site: