FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Damien

Malygos Miracle Rogue Wild

Guest Roasphe

Been looking a for a Maly deck. However, in the card swap section it mentions BGH but he isn't in the deck?

Guest MatthewBi

dear Sottle, I tried this deck last week.

was playing one oil deck, probably one of yours.

at hte very beginning I found it difficult, but in one day I reach almost 12. 

Last 2 days was hell I dropped down to 19 I won merely 2 matches, probably I'm doing something wrong or I m just stupid:P but I cannot make it works at all.

I dont even know what to ask. I want to make my monitor in 3d by punching it and my hand making my hand going our from the other side...but I have only one mac so I prefer the current resolution and not 3d anger

Guest Jhon

Hi,

I dont have Thalnos, but I can almost craft this deck. Is this deck viable without him or am I going to waste my dust. And what can I replace for him?

Thanks

Jhon

Guest Jhon

Hi,

I dont have Thalnos but I have enough Dust to create this deck without him. Is this deck viable without him or am I going to waste my dust. What can I replace for him. 

Thanks,

Jhon

Guest WeedSmurf

Been looking a for a Maly deck. However, in the card swap section it mentions BGH but he isn't in the deck?

BGH isn't in the deck!

Guest Jude

Hi,

I dont have Thalnos, but I can almost craft this deck. Is this deck viable without him or am I going to waste my dust. And what can I replace for him?

Thanks

Jhon

You can replace him with a Kobold, you won't have the card draw but you will have the spell damage needed to make Backstab, shav, fan of knives etc more viable. I used the Kobold with great results until I recently got Thalnos from a card pack. 

Guest phead80

This was brutal I couldn't seem to beat anything with this. 0 for 6 so far. Yikes.

Guest phead80

you want to fix up an updated one?  i did one with more dragon synergy but simlar idea, am 46% after 13 games playing people around rank 10.  much closer fights when i lose too.

An updated pure Malygos Combo Shaman is already posted, but the Dragon Shaman idea is something that i have been messing with for a day or two, I might upload a guide for it soon, we'll see.

Guest phead80

No I mean for the rogue here. This says it's for shaman but this is the link from the rogue.

Guest Kalaise

I'm having a lot of trouble with this deck, in a perfect world I get my Tharissan to reduce maly and my spells with auctioneer already on field with steath or w/e. then malygos does the rest with 0 drop spells/prep/etc... but aside from that I struggle winning vs face hunters and heavy secret decks. are there videos of you playing this because I really need the help, thanks in advance for your response and this deck. you're amazing man smile.png

Having a real tough time with this deck.  I won my first game vs a Cleric but now have lost last 5.  All 30-0!

Even the first one that I won, I was down 24-4, but managed to come back for the win as i was able to get later into the deck and score some nice combo's.  Even in my win, I did not have Malygos yet.

Guest phead80

this link says shaman up top but it's directed here from the rogue malygos deck(which was not too slick!   but with some new dragons, maybe bit better?)

Guest phead80

see first post of thread, despite what the url says, this is for the rogue for some reason.

see first post of thread, despite what the url says, this is for the rogue for some reason.

Shaman is so weak as a class that you can't even make topics about it without having trouble.

• Like 1

Tried the legendary Malygos Shaman deck also - I find it a very tricky balancing act indeed. Success hinges on having your big hitting spells such as Crackle and Lavaburst still in your hand at the same time you play Ancestor's call and Malygos. Being very light on minions, it relies heavily on other removal spells to counter threats until all the pieces are in place. When it works - oh momma, its utterly devastating and pretty much every enemy just concedes next turn! More often that not though, key pieces don't drop till much later on in the game by which time you're in a position where you have used up all your removal spells and having your face relentlessly battered by minions - do you start using your big hitting spells as removal to save the face, or hang on and just hope something drops next round? Depends on the situation I guess - but I've lost more games than I've won with this so far, simply as all the pieces don't drop in time. 

Guest KayoFox

hahaha

The link sure is wrong! I came here to see the comments on the Miracle Rogue With Malygos. I'm doing the Miracle Rogue With Arcane Golem, but adapted cause I don't have all the pieces yet (been playing for just 3 weeks). But it works soooooo smoothly, it's really funny to see people struggling to have board control then dropping from 20/15 to 0 in 1 or 2 turns hahahaha loved it!

As for the shammy deck with malygos, I think patience is key, somewhat like mage control, you just react and in the end win with a cascade of spells.