FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Ulforce

MM trinket

Should I use N Mirror of the Blademaster or M Beating Heart of the Mountain?

My other trinket is a H Meaty Dragonspine Trophy with a socket.

After posting this I realized that they dont share cd like other on use trinkets do

Edited by Ulforce

If using one doesn't trigger a 30s cd on the other, then use BHotM + Mirror.  If it does trigger the 30s cd, then use MDST + BHotM on ST, and MDST + Mirror on AoE/Cleave fights.

Hi there,

got a question too for my trinket. I'm really perplex about the top trinket on the guide made by azortharion and niix.

I don't understand why the mirror's blade is a top trinket in mono for marksmanship . The proc is not huge as a crit or multistrike proc ?

I've in my possession the mirror normal , stone of the elements stage 6 , censer normal and trinket Hc from foundry (no warforged or gems).

What am i supposed to wear for mono like iron reaver or multi like hellfire assault ?

thanks

Whats is a trinket hc specifically? Though since its HC only its probably your worst choice. Im not an avid simcrafter so I can't tell you the specific DPS impact of the other trinkets proccs but from experience the Mirrors on Use effect alones seems to make up about >7% DPS on single targets  and a lot more on multi target while also having a decent amount of stats. 
Id use the Mirror and the SoE for pretty much anything where you know the encounter and your tactics are largely stationary. In your case with the censer being third or a replacement if your raid should use a tactic that constantly moves the target or if you feel you keep timing it wrong.

Edited by MelkorX