FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Sajakain

Tier 18 Set Bonuses

Warrior.png

=============================================================

This thread will be used as the round table in which we discuss our Tier 18 set bonuses, warriors! This tier brings us the Battlegear of Iron Wrath which is obtained in Hellfire Citadel. As with the last tier, we have three different recolors / skins and they are provided for preview below:

=============================================================

Here are the set bonuses to this tier. 

2-PC Set Bonuses:

• Arms: Your Rend periodic damage ticks have a 60% chance to reset the cooldown of Mortal Strike.
  • Fury: While Bloodsurge is active, your Wild Strike critical strike chance is increased by 50% and Wild Strike critical strike damage is increased by 12%
  • Protection / Gladiator: Reduces the cooldown of your Last Stand ability by 50%. While in Gladiator Stance, the damage bonus from being Enraged is increased by 12%.

4-PC Set Bonuses:

• Arms: Your Rend deals damage 50% more often.
  • Fury: Your Wild Strike critical strikes reduce the cooldown of Recklessness by 20 seconds.
  • Protection / Gladiator: Shield Barrier's effect is increased by 200% when used during Last Stand. While in Gladiator Stance, your Shield Charge also causes you to Enrage.

Question about the Gladiator 2pc: does it increase Enrage's damage bonus to 11.2% ( 10% * 1.12) or to 22% (10 + 12)?  If the former that seems incredibly underwhelming.

While I haven't tested this in game, I would say it adds to it. It increases it by 12% and not to 12%, if that makes sense. With a base of 10%, the 2PC should, theoretically, make it 22%.

While I haven't tested this in game, I would say it adds to it. It increases it by 12% and not to 12%, if that makes sense. With a base of 10%, the 2PC should, theoretically, make it 22%.

This is correct.

on single target boss fight with 4 set, there is no point using raging blow right all rage should beused for wild strike? pls explain ur reply

With Fury's T18, the priority literally doesn't change. Recklessness isn't powerful enough to warrant casting WS over RB, since RB's damage per rage spent is much higher than WS's. 

Basically, just play like if you didn't have T18 (Use Bloodsurge procs asap, and otherwise WS only to prevent rage capping) except you'll get Recklessness more often.

I guess that I'm just stupid but I don't see Bloodsurge in my Spellbook or in my Talent tree.  Where can I find it?  And you talk as though it's Passive.  Is it?

I guess that I'm just stupid but I don't see Bloodsurge in my Spellbook or in my Talent tree.  Where can I find it?  And you talk as though it's Passive.  Is it?

ability_warrior_bloodsurge.jpgBloodsurge is a passive spell. It's also hidden. When you use Bloodthirst, you have a 20% chance to have your Wild Strike proc for two charges that won't cost rage to cast and the GCD for those charges is reduced to 1 second.

If you're looking for this in game you can find it in two places: the first is on the tooltip for spell_warrior_wildstrike.jpgWild Strike and the second is, when the proc actually takes place, you'll see the Bloodsurge buff in your buff frame.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Stahll
      Hi there, i was wondering. Is the 4 set bonus from hellfire citadel, for hunters, a viable option.
      Yes its a massive stat loss and what not... BUUUT!! Instant aimed shots!!

Now i dont know whether this is just bad scaling or what.

I beat my mate, who is a pretty good mage, ilvl 830ish when i level 103.

Ive constantly been out dps'ing other memebers of the group from anything up to double the next guys damage.....
      Might i add that aimed shot is one of our most powerful attacks. Atm i can hit 250k crit. Nothing extreme riiight.
      BUT because of the 4 set from hellfire, i can spam it......
      Just think about it :3
    • By NiklasQQ
      <Gravity> [H] Stormreaver 11/13HC - Recruiting for HFC herioc progress and Legion
      Gravity was established in March 2016 by a group of experienced raiders and none experienced raiders.
      Our goal is to progress in HFC as far as we can before Legion hits and then start raid in Legion. 

RECRUITMENT:
      We are currently recruiting all classes

RAID
      Our currently raid time is
      Monday         19-23.00
      Wednesday    19-23.00
      With 2 raid days a week we expect our raiders to be punctual to raids and show 100% commitment.
      Raid with 80% attendence and also always be prepared for raids with flask/enchants/gems etc.
      We are using discord when we raid.
      If you are intrested in taking part in our guild please make a apply on http://gra.shivtr.com or contact zzzlucky#2434
    • By Winglette
      ***Need tanks; core tank spots available***

Design
      A place where you can take a break from busy life schedules and enjoy what the game has to offer, with people you like hanging out with. Semi-casual but effective raiding, with people generally laughing about nonsense.

You
      We’d like easy going dudes and dudettes that aren’t uptight about wipes and loot arguments. We want you to be silly while respectful to your teammates. We want to know the player behind the character - you’re much more than purple pixels! Though we’d also want you to have a certain degree of skill, awareness and persistence for raiding.

Raiding
      Raid times are Wed, Thu and Mon @ 9pm-Midnight GMT+8.
      Progression: 9/10 HBrF
      We keep things as simple as possible so there won’t be any headaches with complicated distribution systems; most loot assignment will be based on rolling and sharing between members.

The founders are all experienced raiders since vanilla and we’re from Hong Kong, Singapore and Japan.
      We all know each other IRL and meet up from time to time for drinks and stuff.
      We maintain a laissez faire attitude and still progress fairly far in the game, and that's been working out great with our guildies. We're not the most progressive/aggressive guild out there, but we don't really need to be one. If you're more about fun and games coupled with effective raiding, then we're possibly a match for you.

For more information please add battletag:

Wingless#1731
    • By molodirazz
      All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.   

A little bit of info about us:  

We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster to progress through mythic. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.  

We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).  

Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.  

What we expect from you:  

- We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.  

- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.  

- Have the legendary ring quest complete or be very close to completing it.  

- Have an item level of at least 720(We may make exceptions).  

- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.  

- Always come to raids prepared (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).  

- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.  

- Access to Discord and a working microphone.  

- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.  

- Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.  

You will receive a response within 3 days but probably within 1. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.  

If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: Molodirazz#2170, Mizrie#2871, Cyd#2348  

As stated before every application is considered however the ones listed below have a higher chance to get accepted.  

Druid: Guardian.  

Monk: Brewmaster.  

Paladin: Protection.  

Hunter: one.  

Priest: Shadow.  

Mages: One.  

Warlock: One.  
    • By Draydyn
      Guild Culture
      Faze is a World of Warcraft guild on Lightbringer-US. Although, we are looking to become a multi-faction, multi-game, multi-platform guild. Basically, we want to form a community of gamers. A community not tied to one game or one style of play. 

We have three basic core values we expect our guildies to keep in mind when playing:

1) Have Fun: We won’t sacrifice your relaxation for raid or PvP progression. If you’re not having fun, let us know, and we’ll make necessary changes to make sure our events remain challenging, but fun.

2) Acceptance: Our members come from many different backgrounds, careers, sexual orientations, and cultures. Insensitivity will not be tolerated. Accept your guildies as family.

3) Stay Classy: You are a representation of our community. Don’t act in a way that would reflect negatively on our community and limit us from retaining future members. Keep it classy and don’t be a jerk.

Group Culture
      Our guild was created in November of 2015, however, the core of this raid group has been raiding together since the end of Mists of Pandaria. We have a relaxed, casual atmosphere that likes to have fun, but know when to put on our raid hats when it's time to. 

We're a surprisingly functional set of contradictions. We're casual, but serious. We're laid-back, but intensely focused. 

We also joke around A LOT. Playful banter, dark humor, and mature jokes are a staple of our raid group, and with you being the new guy (or girl) you can fully expect them to be at your expense.

Logistics

Raid Needs
      The purpose of this recruitment post is to fill our group to progress into mythic content. We are currently looking to fill our ranks with the following. However, we will always consider exeptional applicants.

Range
      Mage Warlock S Priest

Healing
      Holy Paladin Resto Shaman

Melee
      Frost DK Ret Paladin Enh Shaman

Raid Times
      Friday & Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:30pm Server Time

Loot Rules
      We use a loot council system and award loot based on attendance, performance, and attitude. We know how important loot is to player and guild advancement and take great care with awarding loot. You will need to download the addon RCLootCouncil to "roll" on gear.

Progression
      13/13N Hellfire Citadel
      13/13H Hellfire Citadel

Contact Information
      Battle.net IDs: Draydyn#1152, Sausage#1673, Wheel#1902

(If interested in the weekday raid group (MTW) please contact Dryw#1215)