FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Redfella

Redfella's DW Frost WeakAuras

3.0 Release Candidate 1:
[ADD] Death and Decay ticks on multiple targets now also activate cleave mode
[FIX] Duplicate Blood Tap icon shown during execute range, now shows only Blood Tap for Soul Reaper or if over 10 stacks
[MOD] Hide Soul Reaper when cleaving since Howling Blast will deal superior damage

Get yer candy!

Edit: RC2 released as well. I accidentally broke Plague Leech, now it's showing again if two or more runes are on CD for more than 7 seconds. Also, got a alt raid tomorrow again after 2 weeks break, so I'll get to test drive 3.0 RC2 for three hours and if I deem it working as intended, I'll tag it as 3.0 release.

Edited by Redfella

Hello! Posting to ask about a weird effect this is getting - my chat is getting HAMMERED with lines of "0" "1" "false" and "true" with the DK set active - it seems to be the main one causing it. Is this normal behavior? If no, how can I disable it?

Sorry if this is touched on in one of the 7 pages prior (I tried to find it but didn't see anything), but does this WA adjust itself based on the presence of the T18 2/4pc bonuses, so as to maintain the various juggled buffs from the 2pc bonus? Or will those pretty much keep themselves up rather naturally? I just got my 2pc tonight (finally) on last pull, and I'm anxious to try it out. Just wondering if I have to eyeball any adjustments on the fly.

Love this WA, though! Cheers!

Edited by TeamC

First off, thanks for this. I am very new to WeakAuras and this helped me out a lot. I was using a previous version, and updated to the 3.0 Rotaion Helper and I am getting some comments/codes in the chat box. How do i get rid of them? Thanks

dkwa_zpsiwt5kixf.jpg

Sorry if this is touched on in one of the 7 pages prior (I tried to find it but didn't see anything), but does this WA adjust itself based on the presence of the T18 2/4pc bonuses, so as to maintain the various juggled buffs from the 2pc bonus? Or will those pretty much keep themselves up rather naturally? I just got my 2pc tonight (finally) on last pull, and I'm anxious to try it out. Just wondering if I have to eyeball any adjustments on the fly.

Love this WA, though! Cheers!

After the nerfs to 2PC and 4PC we don't juggle with Obliterate any more, the only difference is that we should attempt to bank some RP instead of using it while waiting for KM procs when we have the 4PC. I still don't have that myself, so I haven't been able to tweak it in, and even when I get it, I think banking is somewhat situational so it might be just better to leave the choise wether to FS to the player.

Hey Red! 

How do you make the Auras show how they look on your video?

Only one spell suggestion is shown, not 2 or 3.

That's something I have to code in to the WA: Hide trigger X if trigger Y is active and more important than X. Sometimes there are multiple conditions to consider and showing more than one ability might be better so the player can make the decision himself. With the complexicity of the whole WA string it's getting harder and harder to be exclusive. If you recall the Necroblight string, it was rather easy with it, but the DW frost priority system is much more complex, and on top there's Killing Machine / Rime in and now Cleave triggers as well, all of which are making it pretty hard to perfect.  

What Icons you think are showing on the same time the most, that annoy you, so I could try to improve them, or explain them?

I could always take the same approach as Hekili, which is to just keep whatever ability was triggered visible, until you use it, and then re-evaluate what to show, but I kinda prefer it updating many times per second on the fly - just need to perfect the triggers to avoid having too many icons visible on the same time. Two will happen from time to time, but I'm trying to reach the point that three would not show up at the same time unless there's a Blood Tap charge warning, and four I do not ever want to see simultaneously.

Hello! Posting to ask about a weird effect this is getting - my chat is getting HAMMERED with lines of "0" "1" "false" and "true" with the DK set active - it seems to be the main one causing it. Is this normal behavior? If no, how can I disable it?

First off, thanks for this. I am very new to WeakAuras and this helped me out a lot. I was using a previous version, and updated to the 3.0 Rotaion Helper and I am getting some comments/codes in the chat box. How do i get rid of them? Thanks

dkwa_zpsiwt5kixf.jpg

Sorry guys, I forgot to hide some print() commands I use for debugging custom functions.

I'll post an update later today, in the meantime, you can hide them yourself if they are a bother:

- Open the Custom Function that handles Runes

- Go to Trigger tab

- Click Expand on the topmost custom function

- Add two dashesh in front of the lines that say print("something"), so: -- print("something") and they will stop spamming.

Ah, I've forgotten to add "Item Equipped" rule to Vial. Then, because you used another trinket, it triggers the 30s cooldown on every trinket and that icon gets shown. I see that you are using last seasons PvP trinket?

Updated Cooldown Display, Aura Display & Rotation Helper:

[ADD] Scabbard of Kyanos CD & Aura

[ADD] This and last seasons PvP trinket CD & Aura

[FIX] Hide debug output in Rotation Helper (0 / false)

[FIX] Vial of Convulsive Shadows was shown to be on CD if you used any on-use trinket

Also, I got to test the Rota Helper in HC raid yesterday, I've got the 2PC and about 700 ilvl, and I killed bosses from HFA to Iskar and the lowest bracket ranking I got was 75% (Gorefiend) and highest was 95% (Kilrogg), leading me to believe the Rotation Helper is in a pretty good state and there's not much to tweak any more. Suggestions are always welcome thought. I'd imagine the brackets to be a shitton tighter once I get to a higher ilvl and acquire the legendary ring, but it's not like I'm gonna get to test that on this alt any time soon.

Edited by Redfella

Export your rotation helper and share it to me (pastebin.com), so I can take a look. Also need to know what language client you are using?

Edited by Redfella
  • Like 1

Serafim: Your string is most likely corrupted. As I attempted to import it, it was missing every capitalized R from custom functions/triggers. Then I tested the latest string from github and was able to improt it no problem.

Oops, my fail. Sorry sad.png

DnD work when HB hit 5+ target. In my first test  there are 2 targets(2 dummy's) and the second - 6 targets(trash in OP)

Also thanks for this rotation helper. Really great job

Hey red do you mind if I use some of your custom functions for some blood dk weak aura's? Not even sure if I'll ever publish them but I wanted to ask just in case I decide to.

Nope, don't mind. If you check my WA page, there's a helper for Blood (was made in 6.1 but should still work ok). Just throws an error on every login, but apart from that it works.

Any chances to update your Unholy WA? Since now with correct gearing (Trinkets+Weapon), it is actually superior than Frost.

Updated Guide Here: 

http://sonofalich.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=78#EssentialPlaystyle Specifics

Almost the same as 6.1... BoS for ST, UB/PL + NP for Multi.

Maybe when I get my 4P + Class trinket on this alt. :P

• Like 1

I seem to be ahving some trouble with the string. I get these flukes:

2 black squares when out of combat

mbKB5Gh.png

non aligned global CD and rotation

qLl6h2A.png

load of crap outside the main rotation group

gEBQvar.png

Any way to fix it? Thank you

There seems to be something corrupted in your import, or a bug in WA that caused that situation. You'll need to manually delete every icon that is outside the groups, then delete the groups with the "and their children" option.

Once you have a clean slate, try importing again.

Hm its weird I have tried to import several times. Also it doesn't seem to prioritize keeping diseases up or keeping Pillar of Ice up, it shows when its gonna come off cool down but then dissapears