FORUMS
Sign in to follow this  
Bozza88

dw or 2h?

Hey guys,

Been running DW since 6.2 with the recent nerfs my damage has plummetted. Is this a general for everyone or am i just terrible as a DK?

Just wondering if the 2h specs have caught up yet?

2HF has it worse in all aspects. UH is very close to DWF in ST, and was better in AoE with the class trinket. With the recent nerfs to Reaper's Harvest, though, I don't know what is better.

Edited by Anfauglith

Hey guys,

Been running DW since 6.2 with the recent nerfs my damage has plummetted. Is this a general for everyone or am i just terrible as a DK?

Just wondering if the 2h specs have caught up yet?

Pure single target 2h frost beats out unholy by a couple thousand dps (not that much in the grand scheme of things). Aoe wise unholy's cleave is still pretty nasty but TBH i don't really see in hellfire where you care other than trash. There isn't really anywhere aside from hellfire assault where i think hrmmm unholy can do this better.

I might post logs and see what you are up to because 2h frost is still pretty respectable and should be doing good dps.

there hasnt been any recent nerfs since after the first or 2nd week of hfc... the only changes have been tooltips from the already nerfs that took place

at the moment DW is better, you can feel the difference. i think you should give us more info to help like rotation, build, stats etc. pure 2h he will need to change his stats to haste when fighting single target.