Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Damien

Hearthstone Mage Miracle Gadgetzan BrM

13 posts in this topic

Nice build :-) since i dont have the Archmage and Bloodmage i am using Flameblast and Pyroblast instead and it is going quite well :-)

Edited by Tashev

Would including Malygos instead of 1 auctioneer be any good you think or is it all to slow?

Im thinking like the dragon malygos warlock deck.

is there a good replacement for bloodmage? its the only card i do not have. 

I don't have him & always replace him with Kolbold Geomancer. Same mana cost & same spell damage, instead of drawing a card, which is a bummer, you get 1 extra attack & 1 extra health.

Miracle is a name that's given to decks that aim to draw a ton of cards with Gadgetzan, it comes from the original "Miracle Rogue", which I believe in turn took the name from a Magic the Gathering deck. Basically, you play Gadgetzan, and then miracles happen :P

3 people like this

Basically, you play Gadgetzan, and then miracles happen tongue.png

lol, pretty much.

Thanks. Yes, now you've come to mention it I've had folks do that to me. You can't help but sit and say 'Well isn't that just a gosh-darn miracle". Or something like that.

Posted (edited)

Miracle is a name that's given to decks that aim to draw a ton of cards with Gadgetzan, it comes from the original "Miracle Rogue", which I believe in turn took the name from a Magic the Gathering deck. Basically, you play Gadgetzan, and then miracles happen tongue.png

Yea the MtG deck was called "Miracle Grow" after the brand of plant fertilizers. It was called that because it was based around a card called Quirion Dryad which grew +1/+1 every time you played a spell which wasn't black I believe. The deck was designed to grow your Dryads to gigantic sizes. Hence the name. I

From what I understand the original miracle Rogue decks were based around Questing Adventurer and van Cleef since they are the natural Hearthstone counterpart to this card, but obviously people figured out that Auctioneer alone was enough to carry the deck archetype.

Edited by Raiden

Question- is this deck viable in Standard minus the GvG cards- here are my replacements

2x Forgotten torch replace 1x flamecannon and 1x unstable portal

1x shatter or 1x arcane blast replace 1x unstable portal (shatter- same cost spell and great removal with the various freeze cards; arcane blast- another 1 cost spell that goes well with Bloodmage Thalnos/Kobold Geomancer or the azure drakes)

2x water elemental replace 2x mechanical yeti (synergises with ice lance and same mana cost)

Your thoughts guys?

Question- is this deck viable in Standard minus the GvG cards- here are my replacements

2x Forgotten torch replace 1x flamecannon and 1x unstable portal

1x shatter or 1x arcane blast replace 1x unstable portal (shatter- same cost spell and great removal with the various freeze cards; arcane blast- another 1 cost spell that goes well with Bloodmage Thalnos/Kobold Geomancer or the azure drakes)

2x water elemental replace 2x mechanical yeti (synergises with ice lance and same mana cost)

Your thoughts guys?

Shatter and Arcane Blast sound fine and so does the Water Ele. Not sure about the ratio of Shatters and Arcane Blasts though. From what I have seen today, one Shatter and two Arcane Blasts would be the way to go for me. However, you can have different meta, so I recommend you to experiment a little bit with the ratio and keep what brings you the better result.

Your content will need to be approved by a moderator

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0