6 posts in this topic
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
All applications will be reviewed and considered however if you are playing a class/spec combination we need then your chances of joining will be higher.
A little bit of info about us:
We are a group of friends and serious raiders on EU Twisting Nether looking to recruit skilled like-minded players into our roster to progress through mythic. We will offer a sociable and fun raiding environment while maintaining a strong desire for progression. Our Discord is very active and we encourage all members to chat and play together not only for raids.
We currently raid Wednesday, Sunday and Tuesday 19:00-22:00 server time. We run social/alt raids during off days in which all ranks of the guild are welcome to come to. Our members also play other games outside raid times together where anyone is also welcome to join(LoL, Dota, HotS, Overwatch etc.).
Our loot system for Mythic is RC Loot Council.
What we expect from you:
- We are a raiding guild with a 3 days a week schedule that you are expected to attend. However we understand things can come up but please let us know.
- Be able to speak and understand the English language and not be afraid to communicate with other members during raids.
- Have a strong understanding of the current raid tier and be able to play your class to it's potential.
- Always come prepared to raids (i.e. bringing food and potions, etc).
- Come fully gemmed and enchanted with the correct stats for your class and spec.
- Access to Discord and a working microphone.
- Have a computer that can handle 20 man raiding.
- Exorsus Raid Tools and RC Loot Council addons installed. We may ask you to install others.
- requirements for joining our raids in current content
- Have the legendary ring quest complete.
- Have an item level of at least 730(We may make exceptions).
You will receive a response within 3 days. The trial process will last 2 weeks, sometimes longer depending on the circumstances. During the trial period you will not have loot priority over raiders however you may of course still roll.
If you have any further questions please contact us at battletags: vims#21684, Mizrie#2871, Cyd#2348 or go to our website: http://asylum-tn.enjin.com/
As stated before every application is considered however the ones listed below have a higher chance of getting accepted.
We're especially looking for a healer at the moment.
Priest: Holy and/or Disc.
Hunter: Beast Mastery and/or Marksman
<Know Your Enemy> is a new progression raiding guild coming to Kel’Thuzad in Legion. We are compromised almost entirely of retired Hardcore & Semi-Hardcore raiders who don't want to put in the hours of Hardcore raiding.
Our roster core is a combination of two dead guilds:
<The Church> - Darkspear, US [US66 T16, US118 T17]
Tuesday/Thursday, 5:30-9:30PM (PST). Make sure you adjust this to your timezone accordingly.
While our hours are casual, our playstyle is not. Almost every raider will have Hardcore raiding experience, with over 75% of the players having played in a Top100 (or higher) US environment.
1x Demon Hunter
A potential applicant will have the following attributes:
- Near-100% Attendance
- Superb situational awareness
- Mastery of main specialization
- Ability to execute Off Spec at an acceptable level
- Ability to self-fund
- Ability to thrive in a decentralized raiding environment
- Full understanding of SimCraft and how to utilize this program.
- Ability to analyze logs and improve based on said analysis
- Top100 US Experience is a huge plus
What we offer:
- A Confident, Mature Environment Filled with Experienced Raiders
- A Light Raiding Schedule
- Some Guild Repairs
Loot: In order to optimize our chance of success, we will run a small loot council for progression. Loot should not be a priority for our applicants; rather a sense of pride that we clear content at a fast pace. During farm, we will run a relaxed EPGP system.
Note: We will be requiring one (1) alt for split raid purposes. We do not expect main-level quality play, but certainly above-average knowledge and execution. The alt does not have to be on-server but it is encouraged.
If you feel you would be a good fit for us, please apply at kyekt.enjin.com
If have you have any further questions, feel free to contact one of our officers:
Looking for more raiders to bolster our ranks as we go into Legion.
-We plan on raiding Wednesday and Thursday from 8-11 pm sever (Garona-US)
-By the end end Warlords we were 13/13 heroic, and ranked 14th on the sever.
Although we will look at all classes, we are trying our best for a well rounded composition. Currently we are searching for...
- Healing Priest
- Elemental shaman
- Retribution Paladin
If you need a home and like to raid please contact Arhzul, Taldrious or Cuigy in game, or respond in this post.
ALTernate Arrangements Sargeras (Alliance) a 2 night raiding guild, is currently looking for exceptional players to continue our path into Legion.
We're currently 13/13M HFC and still pushing strong going into Legion.
We're looking at all exceptional applicants to continue to build our roster for the upcoming expansion.
Our Raid Times:
Tues 6:45-10:30 CST
Thurs 6:45-10:30 CST
A mic to be able to speak in mumble.
Be able to take constructive criticism from the officers.
80% attendance, as we only raid twice a week.
Loot is handled by a fair and organized council composed of our Officers.
We are generally very active in our Mumble on non-raid days, and are very social.
We have been around since ICC, and intend to keep going for years to come. We can offer a stable guild for you to grow into and continue your WoW journey.
To inquire please contact one of the following:
Nomichan - Nomi#1573 (recruitment officer)
Trig - Geek#1197 (raid leader)
Please have logs available for us to look at to evaluate your skill level.
You can also apply on our website: alt.guildlaunch.com
Thanks for your interest!