FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest Invincibelle

There is a portal in Stormwind to Pandaria.  It is located at the area where the big balloon is in the sky and there are portals to other places. The portal you want is across where the pet battle master is and you will see the round light that takes you there.

Guest Skeilaad

hi there all im trying to look up my quests in netherstorm but it cant seem to find my character :s

can anyone help me plz smile.png

hi there all im trying to look up my quests in netherstorm but it cant seem to find my character :s

can anyone help me plz smile.png

You need to open up a ticket. The problem most likely is on Blizzard's side.

Guest Opening

As of 8:52pm EST on the date of the post, the checker says I've got 67 quests left when I know I don't have any, I've turned in everything cross-referenced today. Working on Loremaster and having a progression issue for one of the achievements, I decided to dig into what's holding me up before WoD drops new zones on me and all I have left are two.

Anyway, just wanted to bring it to attention, in case it's something to look into (or might be a Blizzard thing).

As of 8:52pm EST on the date of the post, the checker says I've got 67 quests left when I know I don't have any, I've turned in everything cross-referenced today. Working on Loremaster and having a progression issue for one of the achievements, I decided to dig into what's holding me up before WoD drops new zones on me and all I have left are two.

Anyway, just wanted to bring it to attention, in case it's something to look into (or might be a Blizzard thing).

We get the list of completed quests directly from Blizzard, so it's probably on their side (as are 99.99% of the problems with the tool, by the way tongue.png)

Guest Chris

First off, great idea, and thanks for creating it.

I was just checking a character of mine and the tool seems to think my character is Alliance, when it is Horde. Is there an issue for characters that are Pandaren? When I checked the same areas with an Undead alt, it listed the Horde quests.

My Horde character showing Alliance quests is Ectopia/Tichondrius-US

Thanks.

Guest RockyBalboa

I have arrived in Hinterlands and would like to get to Eastern Plaguelands and so far have not ben able to find a road there. However, I have found that if I arrive in an area and was not sent by a quest the quests in that area are not available to me. Has anybody else experienced this? What can be done to find the previous quest that lead up to the ones I want to complete?

First off, great idea, and thanks for creating it.

I was just checking a character of mine and the tool seems to think my character is Alliance, when it is Horde. Is there an issue for characters that are Pandaren? When I checked the same areas with an Undead alt, it listed the Horde quests.

My Horde character showing Alliance quests is Ectopia/Tichondrius-US

Thanks.

This should be fixed, thank you!

I've been trying to check my quest completion in Uldum, and every time I attempt to use the app, it returns an internal server error. Just to be sure, I tried on Dread Wastes as well, and still received the same error. I'm not sure what's causing this, as I've used the app in the past, and it had no issues. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.

I've been trying to check my quest completion in Uldum, and every time I attempt to use the app, it returns an internal server error. Just to be sure, I tried on Dread Wastes as well, and still received the same error. I'm not sure what's causing this, as I've used the app in the past, and it had no issues. Just wanted to bring this to your attention.

Can you tell me the region, realm, and name of your character?

Guest Judalas

I unfortunately also get a server error when checking icecrown.

Judalas @ Turalyon  Americas.

I unfortunately also get a server error when checking icecrown.

Judalas @ Turalyon  Americas.

Blizzard's servers were non responsive for part of the day yesterday, so the tool couldn't access quest data. I need to make it so it gives a more explicit error when it fails, instead of giving an Internal Error tongue.png

Guest Husswow

not sure what the deal is with australian servers but i cant link to my toon now.

Frostmourne OCE

Guest Voxo

i keep getting

"unknown reply from Blizzard Server"

I've turned off both the game and icyveins - any ideas?

Guest Aaron

Still getting error when attempting to use this service. I submitted a ticket to Blizzard for quest help and they directed me here. Just wondering when this will be fixed. Thanks!

Guest Aniiariana

It's the same with me, I'm getting the "unkown reply from Blizzard server". Is there a reason in particular this is occurring or is just  temporary thing?

Well, I certainly would like to try this out. I tried going through profiler, and clicking the all the quests, maybe they would show up, but, since I'm new at this, I'm having a hard time trying to figure this out. Well anyway, I have that one left lol, just that one and I can't find it my map anywhere. i'm standing at 89/90 for Darkshore and nope nowhere to be seen. I was all excited too. I hope I will be able to use this quest checker.

Hi there, hoping someone can help me with issues with the proving ground quests. When I go into the proving grounds, I get into the scenario to fight the Bronze level and complete all 5 levels. The quest then instructs me to speak to the quest giver againg to progress but all it offers me is the same Bronze level challenge again. There doesn't appear to be anyone to turn the bronze level completion into other than the guy that you get it from so how do you get to silver level and then gold?

Thanks

Please submit character details, I can't help you if I don't know what character you're trying to use the tool for!

There are some issues with the new oceanic servers and armory so until this gets fixed on blizzards end there will be problems using the quest checker i should imagine.