FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

I believe my not completed quests are including the horde ones as well.  I am trying to figure out what I am missing to be able to finish Chapter 3 of Gorgrond.  I have searched the zone for 5 hours trying to find a quest I must have missed and I am not having any luck.  My character is Morann on the Khaz Modan server.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.

Guest Kakashi

It seems that the questchecker isnt accurate about the quests in dreanor. I see quests I have allready completed. 

It seems that the questchecker isnt accurate about the quests in dreanor. I see quests I have allready completed.

That's because these are duplicate Horde/Alliance quests. Neither WowDB or Wowhead properly lists the faction for these quests.

Guest Márcha

How do I see the completed quests? I can only see an option for the remaining quests!

I would like to see the completed so I can do the quests my friends did when I wasn't online!

Does not work for Oceanic realms, returns character not found

Can you provide me a link of your character's armory?

How do I see the completed quests? I can only see an option for the remaining quests!

I would like to see the completed so I can do the quests my friends did when I wasn't online!

I'm afraid the tool has no such feature.

Hey I have been trying to use the quest complete checker and it keeps saying it cannot find my character. My character's name is Bellethial and I am on Aman'Thul in Oceania which does not show up in the options to use. I would really appreciate it if I could see what quests I have done and if Oceania can chosen that would be awesome

Hey I have been trying to use the quest complete checker and it keeps saying it cannot find my character. My character's name is Bellethial and I am on Aman'Thul in Oceania which does not show up in the options to use. I would really appreciate it if I could see what quests I have done and if Oceania can chosen that would be awesome

Could you please provide me with a link to your character profile on battle.net?

So, I've improved the tool for Shadowmoon Valley and Frostfire Ridge by fixing quests that Wowhead and WowDB were attributing to other zones and I removed quests that were not available. I'll work a bit on the tool every day to make similar improvements to Gorgrond, Talador, Spires of Arak, and Nagrand. For these zones, I also need to take into account the Garrison Outpost that people have built.

Guest rilley

when checking my completed quests, it says character not found. anyone else have this problem and how do I fix it.

Guest peter

Sorry but wow suggested i check it out cause they are to busy lol but when i enter my char to check it comes up can;t find char?

For those of you who play on an Oceanic Realm, you need to add "Old AU" at the end of your realm's name, for example Frostmourne Old AU. I added a note on the tool page.

Guest Hármony

Hi Damien, i have been on icy veins and it keeps telling me there was an in game error which i have no idea about. i know i have missed quests and i cannot find any when i keep scouting. Please fix the issue with the in game error so i can complete the quest checker and find my missing quests. These messages were given to me right before i sent this message to you. Thanks

Guest Maxwell1453

I was searching for my char "Azír" with an " ´ " above the i and it searches for "Azír" instead :/

Guest dóc

hi just a heads up this is not listing any of my toons on the eu server for argent dawn

Guest Crewl

Hey Damien,

I was just informed by a GM to use the completed quest checker to find quests I may not have completed.

Yet, I completed the Green Fire questline and have had the Code of Xerrath for well over a year, and quest checker shows the quest still being available.

Is this normal?

Hey Damien,

I was just informed by a GM to use the completed quest checker to find quests I may not have completed.

Yet, I completed the Green Fire questline and have had the Code of Xerrath for well over a year, and quest checker shows the quest still being available.

Is this normal?

It is possible that the quests you see are for the other faction or that they are in the game files, but not actually implemented and they happen to have the same name as the Green Fire quest line.

If you gave me the armory of your character and the zone you were trying to check out, I could investigate.

hi just a heads up this is not listing any of my toons on the eu server for argent dawn

Can you give me the link to the armory of one of your characters? 

I was searching for my char "Azír" with an " ´ " above the i and it searches for "Azír" instead :/

Can I have a link to your armory profile? Also, it would help if you could tell me which browser you use.

Hi Damien, i have been on icy veins and it keeps telling me there was an in game error which i have no idea about. i know i have missed quests and i cannot find any when i keep scouting. Please fix the issue with the in game error so i can complete the quest checker and find my missing quests. These messages were given to me right before i sent this message to you. Thanks

Do you have a problem inside the game or a problem with the tool on Icy Veins?