FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

8 minutes ago, Guest Please update! said:

Please please please update this for Legion.  Need to figure out what I am missing in Suramar for rep.

Will do soon :)

Guest Zahnen

Is it possible to have an option to not include world quests?  It muddies the water a bit.  

Regardless of the above issue this is a wonderful tool and I thank all those who helped build it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Guest Zahnen said:

Is it possible to have an option to not include world quests?  It muddies the water a bit.  

We could definitely look into separating them, yeah. We'll see what we can do!

9 hours ago, Guest Zahnen said:

Regardless of the above issue this is a wonderful tool and I thank all those who helped build it.

Thank you :) We're still in the post launch craze, tidying up existing guides and working on the last pieces of content (raid and M+ guides). Things will calm down soon though and I'll have some time to improve the tool.

Guest Yulack

Is it possible that we could get "Class OrderHall Quests", I really would like to keep track of how long It'll take me to get my third slot in the Relic Weapon on my alts, It'd be really useful :D

On 9/26/2016 at 2:04 PM, Guest Yulack said:

Is it possible that we could get "Class OrderHall Quests", I really would like to keep track of how long It'll take me to get my third slot in the Relic Weapon on my alts, It'd be really useful :D

I'm looking to add a list of the quests required and a timeline for each class to the COH guides. Keep an eye on those order hall guides! :)

Guest Lori

is it possible to have a list of completed class hall quests? or rather uncompleted class hall quests? I am stuck and can't seem to find where I missed the quest line. Thanks

To both of the comments above, I have left a note for our team to look into. We'll see what we can do :)

Guest Mahogi

I absolutely LOVE this tool! THANK you so much for this.

Tho, it's absolutely killing my OCD that no longer obtainable quests are showing... x) Is there a way to fix it? Like, quests that I could get before level 110, they disappear, and the list still shows them. I so badly want to complete my game 100%

Maybe a plan for the future? Or at least show some info that it's available only if *these* requirements are met, and an option to not view it anymore?

Guest Eyecabbage

This is a terrific tool! For some reason when I check for Shadowmoon Valley quests, it does not update. I have logged completely out, and closed all my windows, then open another and check again, and it still shows that I have 67 quests yet to complete. any ideas? Or am I just being impatient?

thanks and well done!

On 1/26/2017 at 7:14 PM, Guest Lifereaper said:

Enchanting is not listed under professions.

Ah, good catch! Passing it on, thanks :)

On 2/5/2017 at 1:39 PM, Guest Mahogi said:

Maybe a plan for the future? Or at least show some info that it's available only if *these* requirements are met, and an option to not view it anymore?

Definitely possible! This will most likely be added with an update to the tool, it's just a matter of priorities at the moment! We'll get to it, sorry for the delay!

On 2/6/2017 at 2:06 AM, Guest Eyecabbage said:

This is a terrific tool! For some reason when I check for Shadowmoon Valley quests, it does not update. I have logged completely out, and closed all my windows, then open another and check again, and it still shows that I have 67 quests yet to complete. any ideas? Or am I just being impatient?

thanks and well done!

Is this still the case?

love the quest checker...but am having problems with the Legion Class Hall Quests. is it possible to make that a category? (I have has some problems with the class hall quests. Blizz really messed up with continuity of quests in this patch. Thanks. 

Guest Doreena

Is there not a way to sort quests by Horde or alliance? I show over 200 quests left in Talador, but many of these are the Alliance equivalents....couldn't there at least be an H or an A in the notes? Every quest I have looked for so far shows nothing to pick up or the quest giver isn't even there. Not sure how to finish the zone if I can't actually find or pick up any more quests. I've been the every Horde base in the zone.

Guest LoveGiant

What's the quest called AFTER you completed the second artifact weapon quest. I seem to be stuck and don't know where to enter the instance. 

Thanks in advance! 

Guest Kibeth

Skinning also not listed under professions. Looking to see if I've met the requirements for Under Down.

Guest Demon Hunter ?

I was looking to find quests for my demon hunter, but demon hunter is not present in the class list!

Guest Zeno

Why is there no section for Tanaan Jungle under Draenor and nothing for Enchanting under professions? Literally came here just for those two things in the past few days and neither of them in available....

Guest Kanyequest

With 7.2 out now, I assume that Broken Shore will be added.  Is this a fair thing to assume?

On 4/16/2017 at 8:29 AM, Guest Kanyequest said:

With 7.2 out now, I assume that Broken Shore will be added.  Is this a fair thing to assume?

This will likely be done, yes, I can't give any kind of estimate time-wise though, I'm sorry. It's just not something I know :(