FORUMS
Damien

Completed Quests Checker

Guest eab915

I cannot find any of the quests you have listed as incomplete for my character in Valley of the Four Winds.  I cannot tell if it is showing quests I have already completed or need to; since I cannot find any, I am guessing it is showing what I have already completed.

I cannot find any of the quests you have listed as incomplete for my character in Valley of the Four Winds.  I cannot tell if it is showing quests I have already completed or need to; since I cannot find any, I am guessing it is showing what I have already completed.

Could I please have your character name and your realm?

Guest Rangeku

Hey, I'm trying to track down the location of the next quest in Twilight Highlands, but after inputting all the details of my character, it comes up with both alliance and horde quests and I don't know which one I'm on. Can you filter out the different faction quests?

I don't know what the next quest is called or where to find it sad.png

Hello.  I have attempted to use the quest checker and keep getting the 'request failed' because my character is not found.  I have typed in the correct realm and name of the character....

Guest Miscor

Awesome tool, sadly there's no option to mark "do not show daily quest". It makes me kinda angry when i see i have tons of unfinished quest and when im checking them, they all most daily.

The daily quests are normally filtered out, but some daily quests are not marked as such by the Blizzard API sad.png

Guest Sören

I am having issue loading my toons on the tracker due to special characters in their name.  I am on US Kargath names are Sören, and Fíyero.

I am having issue loading my toons on the tracker due to special characters in their name.  I am on US Kargath names are Sören, and Fíyero.

Weird, works fine for me: test

Guest Onelotus

I was directed here by blizz to battlenet to here. I cannot find any uncompleted quests in dread wastes but cannot find Kaz'tik the Manipulator. Wowhead comments are not helping me as they send me to find two quests that I cannot find. Nor can I find the npc in either of its two locations. So I came to this quest tracker per the link on battlenet. And enter my information. It tells me I have 31 uncompleted quests in Dread Wastes.... most of which I remember completing. Some I began long ago and don't recall if I completed but I do not see any quests in dread wastes at all by flying over and going to the quest givers.

so your quest tracker is not working. and i am stuck

I was directed here by blizz to battlenet to here. I cannot find any uncompleted quests in dread wastes but cannot find Kaz'tik the Manipulator. Wowhead comments are not helping me as they send me to find two quests that I cannot find. Nor can I find the npc in either of its two locations. So I came to this quest tracker per the link on battlenet. And enter my information. It tells me I have 31 uncompleted quests in Dread Wastes.... most of which I remember completing. Some I began long ago and don't recall if I completed but I do not see any quests in dread wastes at all by flying over and going to the quest givers.

so your quest tracker is not working. and i am stuck

Is it possible to get your region, realm, and character name?

Guest Veníce

I've used this tool before but when I tried today it told me my character could not be found.  Would this be because the armory is not showing my character?

I've used this tool before but when I tried today it told me my character could not be found.  Would this be because the armory is not showing my character?

Definitely.

Guest Pandid

It has been months since I was running around in Northrend completing quests. I have been in and out of the game and the quest tracker (for other realms etc.) I just checked my Borean Tundra quests, and the listing still shows quests that I have completed. I even went to a few of the quest givers and there are no golden ! on them => quests completed.  I am even tracking low level quests.  This is an fyi, and with all the others, I really appreciate your hard work. 

Also, is there a way to track quests needed, not completed etc for factions such as the Alliance Vanguard and its associated sub-groups?

Thank you again for the hard work!!

I also am having this type of problem with Borean Tundra. It has been months since I completed the quests listed, yet they show up as uncompleted. This is the first time that I have checked this realm, and I believe that I have played the game and been here several times, so I believe that the requisites for resetting and all that have been done.  Typically, my completed quests have shown up after the 24 hour update period.a

I even went to several of the quest givers listed, and there are no remaining golden ! showing, => completed.

Have I done something wrong?

Again, many thanks for all your hard work. It's awesome. 

I also am having this type of problem with Borean Tundra. It has been months since I completed the quests listed, yet they show up as uncompleted. This is the first time that I have checked this realm, and I believe that I have played the game and been here several times, so I believe that the requisites for resetting and all that have been done.  Typically, my completed quests have shown up after the 24 hour update period.a

I even went to several of the quest givers listed, and there are no remaining golden ! showing, => completed.

Have I done something wrong?

Again, many thanks for all your hard work. It's awesome.

Could you please give me your character name, server, and region? I will take a look and see what is going on.

The problem with faction classes is that they are often categorized as quests from an area, not quests from a faction. Like the Alliance Vanguard quests are Icecrown quests.

Guest Lekklasson

I don´t know how often this updates but I still see some quests that I have completed. But still, this is a very good help sometimes, thanks :)

I don´t know how often this updates but I still see some quests that I have completed. But still, this is a very good help sometimes, thanks smile.png

Each character is cached for 1 hour. If you gave me your character, realm, and the quests you have already done that are showing up on the tool, I would be able to look into it.

Nice checker but I have a suggestion to update this fully. So that all the quests that are unobtainable/unavailable are removed from the list. Seeing as a lot of the quests mentioned are removed. It would be nice to have a guy check every zone and see if every quest listed is still available

Guest Dondevil

Hello i used the tool its very useful but still there is 2 issues

1- it list some of the quests i did already complete

2- the quests that are no longer available in the game are still there isn't there a way to remove them?

Guest Hepnotic

Are you saying that they are not included?

The region drop down box doesn't list Oceanic only United States, Europe, Korea, Taiwan and China.

Guest Jaramshaela

The region drop down box doesn't list Oceanic only United States, Europe, Korea, Taiwan and China.

Oceanic is classed under US servers.